A Divorce Busting Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download so you can start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.
http://www.mcssl.com/store/mwdtc2014/
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#80982 - 09/04/01 01:49 PM Re: Join The Divorce Remedy Book Club
keepingfaith Offline

Loc: Alabama
Read the book in one night. Re-reading it again.Still trying to hang in there but having some extreme lows right now. Both books have given me hope that it's not over till I say it's over.

#80983 - 09/14/01 01:24 PM Re: Join The Divorce Remedy Book Club
LJNC Offline

Loc: NY
Michelle,

I received your new book last night and have read the 1st and 2nd chapters. What a wonderful and inspirational read! I cannot wait to get home to finish it!! I have been searching for a new therapist- one that practices SBT. I found a woman in the area, who isn't familar w/your work, but is most interested in learning about it. My 1st therapy session will be spent going over the book to see if she can help. I'm going to continue working w/Arnold also.

Thank you for writing these books and giving us some hope.
Laurie

#80984 - 09/14/01 01:39 PM Re: Join The Divorce Remedy Book Club
solost Offline

Loc: Copperas Cove, TX, USA
Michelle,

I've been reading the book as well. The section that I need the most help on right now is the infidelity section. H is having a hard time talking about it. He is dealing with what he did right now and can't help me at the moment.

The pain is go horrible!!! I am looking forward to joining the club as well.

Do you have any other documentation or books, or ones you recommend that deal with infidelity?

Solost.

#80985 - 09/16/01 06:30 AM Re: Join The Divorce Remedy Book Club
gavin Offline

Loc: derry
The Divorce Remedy is now available in UK via amazon.co.uk.

#80986 - 09/22/01 12:28 AM Re: Join The Divorce Remedy Book Club
IAMCANADIAN Offline

Finished reading the book this morning.
Joined here a few days ago, halfway thru the book. Now my posts have disappeared.

#80987 - 09/23/01 06:26 PM Re: Join The Divorce Remedy Book Club
PennyRose Offline

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Well this is it, the book should arrive tomorrow from Chapters Indigo Canada, and I've decided to read it from cover to cover and give this one last hurrah.
I'm not sure I can save my marriage. I'm tired of trying, but at least I'll be able say with a good conscience that I've tried everything.
Thanks Michele for a wonderful site and forums.
Penny

#80988 - 09/23/01 08:11 PM Re: Join The Divorce Remedy Book Club
bmt Offline

Loc: Davis, CA
Solost

I read the book After the Affair by Janis Spring and also Surviving an Affair by Hurley. Both helped me some. I just learned of his affair on August 27, so I'm also dealing with the pain, etc. now. I'm trying to be positive and upbeat but, as you know, it's the most difficult thing I've ever had to do.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Virginia 

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004