Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#79418 05/23/02 03:55 PM
Michele Offline OP
OP Offline
Dear Michelle,

i never posted messages on your board, but I read them all the time for inspiration and support. I bought your book Divorce Remedy and figured out that I was doing everything wrong. In short, my wife of five years and mother of my two children had an affair and left me Jan 24, 2002. I am in the military and she was the last person I thought would ever break my trust. Well when she left, I did all the mistakes of begging, pleading, crying, etc. I found your book off the internet and ordered. I started to DB immediately and patiently waited it out. It not only saved my marriage, but it made me a better man. I have instituted my 180's and made them permanent. For your other readers, let me give some advice. First of all just be patient. Be their friend. Look as if you are moving on with or with out them. The best revenge is moving on. Forgive them. Do not expect logic. Do a complete makeover on yourself- look attractive. Practice DBing- it works! Put your pride aside. Do not listen to friends unless they have saved their own marriage from crisis. Only you know when enough is enough.
Bill

The Divorce Buster
#79419 07/05/02 01:32 PM
^

Michele Weiner-Davis
The Divorce Busting Center

Transform your marriage with a private 2-day intensive with Michele Weiner-Davis. http://www.themarriageintensive.com
Email michele@divorcebusting.com
#79420 11/29/04 05:03 PM
^

JJ

Read about Divorce Busting® Telephone Coaching here!

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard