Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#79204 11/06/00 01:25 PM
Michele Offline OP
OP Offline
From JOhnny
Hello All,
Some of you might have noticed a cryptic message earlier this week about "developments."

While I was away in France, we had a couple of conversations - that we have been building up to for a week - about where we were going.

The result? She asked if she could pack up her bags, and come home.

I've kept quiet about this, since we have both been working away, and nothing much has happened since.

Last night, she came home with a symbolic first suitcase.

On Sunday, we will both go and collect the rest of her things from her flat.

Sunday night, we will have a quite, celebratory dinner.

I feel amazed by what has happened over the last six months. I would not have thought that this outcome was possible.

You all need to know the debt of gratitude that I owe to each one of you. Without your support, I would not have had the strength to get through.

I realise that I still have much to do - this is a milestone, but not the end of the journey. Our marriage went badly wrong. We separated and it caused both of us enormous pain. We are committed to doing whatever is necessary to move forwards, and to ensure that we do not make the same mistakes.

I am grateful to you, Michele, for providing the space and support that I needed - thank you. And to all you lovely people who have encouraged me when I was down - what can I say? You know who you are - you have my deepest thanks.

I shan't be going away. This has been a deeply moving experience for me. For those of you who are in despair and full of doubt, just know that you can win the prize.

Love, always ... Johnny
more from Johnny
I'm overwhelmed, really. I just never thought that I would be in this happy position.

Over the months there have been successes. I used to look at them, and I was very happy for people like Greg, for instance. But, I didn't think that I would be able to share in his good fortune.

Actually, that's not quite true. I kept the faith, even though I was unsure about the outcome.

That's really the message that I want everyone who reads this to take away. Keep the faith! Keep going, even though it's breaking your heart.

I'm not special, and I didn't do anything out of the ordinary, other than that I kept the faith.

I've still got work to do, but today I feel absolutely amazing!

Love ... Johnny

[This message has been edited by Michele (edited 11-06-2000).]

The Divorce Buster
#79205 12/17/00 05:31 AM
Michele Offline OP
OP Offline
refresh

The Divorce Buster
#79206 01/31/01 02:14 AM
Michele Offline OP
OP Offline
refresh

The Divorce Buster
#79207 04/12/01 09:44 PM
*~~~~~~*

Michele Weiner-Davis
The Divorce Busting Center

Transform your marriage with a private 2-day intensive with Michele Weiner-Davis. http://www.themarriageintensive.com
Email michele@divorcebusting.com
#79208 11/16/04 06:25 PM
^

JJ

Read about Divorce Busting® Telephone Coaching here!

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard