Dear everyone who has ever responded to all my lost and frantic posts!!!, My H came back yesterday to our home and we are once again a family!!! Needless to say all of us, me, kids and H are very excited for this rebirth. I had to keep after H because he was running away from all of this- because he had a deep down secret (OW for 5 years). But now all is in the open, he has said he could no longer keep hurting me and the kids and just wanted to come home. He has come clean with all of it. And wants me to take him back. So I am glad I called him Sunday and asked him to come over. I hugged him and he hugged back. Many hours of REAL conversation!!! We have a long road ahead of us- but what is important is that we both realize that our marriage is more important and that we DO love each other. I am so glad he has chosen to be honest with me and has chosen me to be with for the rest of his life. I am not saying that this will be easy but we are both COMITTED TO THIS!!! Thanks to all of you for being there for me!!!! Dela

JJ

Read about Divorce Busting® Telephone Coaching here!