Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
R
R
Originally Posted by ozman
I’m pretty sure I know what’s gonna go down tomorrow night.
You are letting things that have not happened control you. Our minds are sometimes evil. We need to learn to control our thoughts and not let our thoughts control us.

It is OK to cry. We all have repressed emotions that need to come out.

"What is best for my kids is best for me"
Amor Fati
Link to quotes: https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2879712
R
R

I decided to ride my motorcycle to work today. 20 miles. I decided to wear my bright green shrek shirt. I decided not to were my helmet. I decided not to wear my leather jacket. Felt good to be free from the protection.

I decided to leave work early without telling anyone. My job is flexible, but there is risk involved. I made choices weighing the risk/ reward.

I am home. I am going to go zero in my riffle at the range. I am going to come home. I am going to shower. I am going to take my lady to karaoke so she can sing. I will play pool. I will meet new people. We will come home. I will sit in the hot tube. (There is currently a bear sleeping in the tree 15 yards away. I got pictures of him this morning. He will most likely leave around dark). Might try for pictures before I head out.

That is my plan.

Set the wife free. Make plans. Make decisions. Execute plans. Be supper dad. Be supperOz.

Tell yourself it is OK to take a break from this. Take a break.

"What is best for my kids is best for me"
Amor Fati
Link to quotes: https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2879712
T
T
Oz, I think you said you live in Kansas, so you're probably JUST getting out of work. Let us know what GAL activity you end up choosing tonight! We're here. Have a good one.

O
ozman Offline OP
OP Offline
O
She asked me to call when I got off work this morning. I agreed. She fits off work at 4 pm I get off at 5. She has to pick S up from latchkey by 6.

I call when I get home from work at 5:45

H hey you wanted me to call
W ya niece wants to spend night
H ok sounds fine
W ok well I’m running over to sisters house for a min I should be home in about 30. Well actually I don’t know what time I’ll be home. Sorry I hade to stay late at work cause coworker wanted to show me pics of Rob Zombie concert she went to so I was 45 min late leaving work
H ok no prob

Call ended there. It’s now 2.5 hrs later she is still not home. I’m a little pissed about haircut thing cause they are closed now.

She has S with her. I don’t think she would have A if S was with her. But he is not capable of telling me if she did. (Barely verbal autism)

If she is having A I guess I can’t stop her. You guys were right. Hurts like a bit$&.

I don’t really know what to say when she gets home.

I need to come up for awesome GAL for tomorrow while she is doing whatever at wedding

I’m having a strong moment so lay some advice on me.

Thanks for being there guys. I mean that more than I can express with text

Me 32. W. 30
T 10 years M 8
S 8

Bd 5-31-19
H
H
Oz,

You get through this by letting go. I understand you have anxiety which probably makes it difficult to do so. You need to understand you cannot control anything in this situation but yourself. You seriously need to GAL. People have been telling you this for weeks now and besides seeing a friend once and going jogging I don’t feel like you have been. You NEED to for yourself. I’m not gonna repeat what others already said, but you’ve been given many GAL activities.

You need to remember that she is no longer the person she once was. Her values and morals are not what they were. That may change back one day, but that takes time and only your W can make those changes. You cannot. We all know how hard this is, but give it time, you will learn to accept it. The crazy upside down you are living in will become the norm.

Also probably time for a new thread?

Me: 26 W:26
T:6 M:1 S: 1
BD: 3/26/19
DBing: 4/12/19
Separation: 5/20/19
I filed: 8/7/19
T
T
Originally Posted by "Ozman"
I’m a little pissed about haircut thing cause they are closed now.

If you wanted a haircut but didn't get one after all our GAL talk, you should be a little mad at yourself! But only a little. Did you do something else to GAL with your evening? smile

I need to come up for awesome GAL for tomorrow while she is doing whatever at wedding

It's for you, so it doesn't need to be awesome. My IC said it could even be binge watching a new favorite TV show. Although.. pottery and the gun range sound more social and interesting!

I don’t really know what to say when she gets home.

Hello.
Goodnight.
?

Last edited by CWarrior; 07/20/19 01:31 AM.
O
ozman Offline OP
OP Offline
O

Me 32. W. 30
T 10 years M 8
S 8

Bd 5-31-19
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard