Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
N
N
Oz, learn to love yourself. Learn to live with yourself. Value yourself.

Be patient. Enjoy S8. Don´t let your mind fill your system with anxieties. Relax and take your time to ease your mind.

Everything is going to be ok. Because it depends on you.

A very well respected member, named Jack Three Beans, wrote:

"when I was going through this, my mantra was
Today is not the day that I quit
Maybe I will quit tomorrow, yet I will wait to see what tomorrow brings

Then repeat that tomorrow"

Keep DB ((((Oz))))

WW H(me): 53
W: 48
T: 27 M: 22
S: 18
Piecing since 03/2016
Saw the light in the storm
O
ozman Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Everything. About what to do. I still don’t know how to act around her. I still am in searing pain. About what IHALCS just told me to do. About how to let go. How to detach. How to gal when you can’t get your mind off her. About how 1 human could do this to another. About whose advice to follow. How to compartmentalize so I don’t lose my job. How to handle this. How to make the pain lessen even a little

I’m not kidding when I think about her with OM it feels like my chest is squeezing. Like I can’t breathe. Like I’m having a heart attack

How could you set there and look At someone and lead them along knowing your going to crush them

I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO THIS!!!

Me 32. W. 30
T 10 years M 8
S 8

Bd 5-31-19
O
ozman Offline OP
OP Offline
O
I called the dB center and pleaded with them to give me 1 free coaching session. I mean begged

They said no. Guess that’s what I expected

I’m
Out here in my truck falling apart. My break is over in 3 min and I’m nowhere near ready to go back in

Me 32. W. 30
T 10 years M 8
S 8

Bd 5-31-19
T
T
Take the day off if you need to. 1. Therapy. 2. GAL e.g. pottery or gun range. 3. You don’t have to say anything if you aren’t sure what the right thing to say is. Take care.

Deep breaths. Stay present in the moment. Watch a meditation video if you need help doing that.

The advice for therapy and GAL are pretty consistent.

Sorry you’re going through this.

Last edited by CWarrior; 07/19/19 08:25 PM.
I
I
Originally Posted by ozman
Ok thank you. I will read that thread when I get home R2C

So the consensus is I should not go to wedding. Go out and GAL instead

If she’s having affair then so be it? Recon or no recon?

I’m trying to pound into my brain that my relationship with her is unhealthy

How do I detach without just not caring. I’ve read the thread again and again. I just can’t get it.

Steve. I don’t cherry pick. It’s just you guys make this seem so easy and I feel stuck I’m really trying but my hugest efforts feel like nothing.

How do I let myself be ok with her laying down on her back and letting another man get on top of her

How. How do I let go. HOW do I do that and still love her HOW do I do that and feel nothing but hate

HOW!!!

It's real simple. Not at all easy but simple. You both took vows to love and cherish and honor one another and support one another in sickness and in health till death do you part. We are all human we all make mistakes and we all deserve some sort of forgiveness. If one person cannot tolerate another, and they need to leave or they need to justify their actions or they need to cheat for whatever emotional high they are chasing. Then let them go. What are you going to do? Fight them over it? Your self-respect and your self-worth and well-being is more important then the value of yourself that you have placed in this other person. Right wrong or indifferent. You learn from your mistakes and you move on. Leave them to their mess and focus on you you deserve it

I
I
I'm sorry you're going through this I know it's nauseating and anxiety makes you want to scream. Talk to your manager on the side and ask him if you can have the rest of the day off go and take a nap if you have to and don't say anything to W. It's a lot of pressure I know to keep returning to that house knowing what you know. All the thoughts swirling in your head. Get a cold drink of water if you're having chest pains, and control your breathing from your diaphragm slowly. You don't want to hyperventilate or have a panic attack. Find some privacy weather be at home or in nature. Have some cold water nearby. Throw some earbuds in your phone and put on some music that you love. You're a musician right go to your happy place with your music. Close your eyes and breathe and think of nothing else what was in your happy place. You have to shut your mind down otherwise it's going to make you anxious and sick. But you will get through it. I wish there was some way we could all get together at an event and talk to one another and Coach one another. I wish I could be there for you in person I know what you're going through

Last edited by IHCLACS; 07/19/19 08:40 PM.
N
N
We are here Oz.

Calm down. Breathe. Relax. Control yourself.

Breathe. Relax.

We are here man.

Vent with us. We are there with you.

Trust yourself. You can do that.

WW H(me): 53
W: 48
T: 27 M: 22
S: 18
Piecing since 03/2016
Saw the light in the storm
O
ozman Offline OP
OP Offline
O
I’m sitting here under a case ih. Combine. Trying to put the transmission I rebuilt for it back in. I’m sitting under here silently sobbing with wrenches in my lap hoping nobody sees me. I just wish I had somebody to talk to

Me 32. W. 30
T 10 years M 8
S 8

Bd 5-31-19
R
R
What are your plans after work?

"What is best for my kids is best for me"
Amor Fati
Link to quotes: https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2879712
O
ozman Offline OP
OP Offline
O
I don’t have any

Me 32. W. 30
T 10 years M 8
S 8

Bd 5-31-19
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard