Print Thread
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
D
DnJ Online
D
Hello Gerda

Oh boy! Salt water taffy.

Good luck on Tuesday. Mantle sized DnJ will be there. smile

I liked the pep talk on Nyla’s thread - well said.

DnJ

Feelings are fleeting.
Be better, not bitter.
Love the person, forgive the sin.
D
DnJ Online
D
Hello Gerda

I will be thinking about you today, and I hope the court appointment goes smoothly.

(((Gerda)))

DnJ

Feelings are fleeting.
Be better, not bitter.
G
Gerda Offline OP
OP Offline
G
That is well and good but I need Mantle DnJ. Could you make sure he climbs into my backpack by 2 pm?

I am okay but lord I hate this. It is so nerve wracking.

I believe I will see the bounty of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord with courage.
Be stouthearted, and wait for the Lord.
G
G
Prayers to you, my friend. Stay strong. You've got this, and the Lord's got your back.

Hugs.

Grace

M: 56
H: 57
S: 22
D: 20

H Moved out: 10/1/18
job Offline
Good luck today. Try to stay calm as much as possible. Keep your voice even/level and look the judge in the eye if you need to speak. This court date will be over very quickly and then you can breathe a sign of relief. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
B
B
Prayers to Gerda, our Lord Reigns !

D
DnJ Online
D
Good Morning Gerda

You’ve got quite a supporting group of friends right here, all beside you. Keep steady. Leave emotions for later, and stay intellectual. In hours this will all be past, a memory.

DnJ

Feelings are fleeting.
Be better, not bitter.
S
S
Good morning, Gerda! My thoughts are with you. Feel free to pack a pint sized sjohns (Sam) on your shoulder for support!!

(((Gerda)))

Me: 45 yrs
W: 43 yrs
Together: 20 yrs
Married: 15 yrs
Son: 19 yrs
Daughter: 18 yrs
BD: Jan 2017
G
Gerda Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Thank you, my friends.

It was one of the most horrifying and horrible things I have ever experienced today. I would rather get another mastectomy than go through what I just went through.

And in my city, you have to sit on a bench and watch two lawyers argue about you -- and one doesn't know all the details and the other one is spewing endless lies and screaming. In my city, no one values anything but money, they do not care what is happening at home, they just want you to settle and get out.

H was sitting there with dyed-blond hair, dyed beard, full tan, thrilled to show what an evil money-hiding witch I am. He proudly tried to refuse to pay child support. He wouldn't even agree to pay child support from the date he moved out but was ready to go to a motion to avoid it. I didn't know if I should hold tight but my L told me it would cost me another 2K to file a motion and the judge might not even give me more than the pathetic $500/mo they finally agreed to (they offered only $375 though I have full physical custody and he hasn't seen D for two weeks or S since he moved out June 1).

We can't prove anything until trial so it's just a lot of slogging through lies and screaming. His L is so deeply evil that it is almost impossible to navigate around him. My L does, but where we end up is always so far from what is fair and right.

I sat there reading my bible. Sometimes I had to plug my ears and pray by whispering so I couldn't hear the lies. Once I tried to say something and the court attorney told me to shut up.

All the lies, the adultery, the abuse, the neglect, the monitoring,the drinking, even the stealing -- all of that did not kill my desire to stand.

This D situation is killing my desire to stand. H is so evil now, is destroying me, it is beyond anything I ever imagined.

I believe I will see the bounty of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord with courage.
Be stouthearted, and wait for the Lord.
G
G
Gerda,

I've thought about you most of the day. Satan has clearly taken hold of your H. I am so sorry you had to go through all of that. All I can offer you is prayers of comfort. Hug your kids tight tonight.

(((Gerda)))

Grace

M: 56
H: 57
S: 22
D: 20

H Moved out: 10/1/18
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard