Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
T
T
Ditto what DH said. If he is like me then he is scared out of his mind no matter how good the sex is or how far the bed got pushed. Meeting the kids could have very well been the tipping point after he went home and had time to reflect.

That said if he loves you and does see a future he will push through it.

Married 14, Together 17
M: 44, W: 43, D: 8, D: 6
M: 46, W: 45. D: 10. D: 8 (CUR)
Bomb Dropped: 5/28/2017
Separation Date: 6/17/2017
Divorce Filed: 2/7/2018
Divorce Final: 4/12/2018
G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Well, today he is back to his normal self. I heard from him last at 7pm last night and then this morning when we woke up around 10:30. I told him how my dad had a contractor to come quote some things this morning and I told him what they said about the outlets. He said he could do it without destroying the backsplash in my kitchen and one Saturday he will come and work on it, and this week we will get the stuff we need. Sent me kissy faces and all.

Then he said he will have dinner with us tomorrow after the hike and is back to his sweet self. Who knows what happened? Not going to wonder.

Took D11 shopping today and I have to buy her all junior’s clothes. She’s getting so big and expensive. Tonight she is having her sleepover with the suicide girl. Lots of fun at my house. And tomorrow she is brining that same friend to volunteer at grains of hope with is.

Busy expensive weekend as always. But my kid is pretty happy

G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
We had a very nice time today. The 2 of us and D11 and our dogs took a hike. The weather was gorgeous. After he bathed his dog and himself he came over for a home cooked meal of steak and potatoes. Problem? D11 likes to show off and her showing off is insulting me. He grabbed my hand under the table because he could tell I was getting upset. I told her to go take a shower. We had 15 minutes to ourselves. He said “I could see you were staring to get a little heated”. I just asked him to come sit in the couch with me. We finally got to hold hands, cuddle and kiss and talk. A brief 15 minutes, but much needed. I can’t wait for our us time on Wednesday. Seriously.

D12 heard it from me after he left. She got a lesson right there. She had a great weekend, thanks to me. Shopping for new clothes, a sleepover, bringing her friend to volunteer with us, and then a hike and dinner. This girl lives the good life and I told her instead of sitting there at the dinner table putting me down, how about lifting me up and mentioning all the great things I do for you? She felt really bad. Which she should.

I’m pooped and barely ready to tackle another week. I hope this week is more manageable at work. Next weekend is AC beer fest with my girls. The weekend after that is my surgery.

I’m just going to keep on keepin on

K
kml Offline
K
Hey read the recent Washington Post article about the FDA meeting about implant related problems and then make sure the one your surgeon is giving you is not one of the ones receiving a warning letter from the FDA and not the textured kind that can cause anaplastic lymphoma. You're spending all this money, you want to make sure your implants are as safe as possible.

G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Well, I officially hit the panic button. My friend just tagged me in the article, my dad sent it to me.

I have a very short time to make a very big decision . And I’m not completely comfortable woth my decision now.

I’m going to make an appointment today to see him. I’m thinking to get them removed and lifted so I never have to worry again.

My stomach has been knots lately, I’m crying. I’m getting headaches. My stress is so intense.

Oh, and I have been denied by my second landscaper due to the position of my house.

Arrrrrgggghhhh!

job Offline
Ginger,

I think you are very wise to meet w/your surgeon and discuss your options, i.e., especially now that the FDA had a meeting about implants. It might be in your best interest to have them removed and just get a lift, if this will keep you from worrying about them and also keep you healthy and safe from another rupture.

Why were you denied by your second landscaper? What do you want to have done?

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
A
A
(((Ginger))) - The "never have to worry again" sounds like a good option as long as you are comfortable with it too.

On BD
H52, W50
T27, M26
S21, D23
BD-9-Mar-16
D-15-Jan-18 Final-19-Apr-18
I am a storyteller. The story may do you no good.
But a story is never for the listener. It is always for the one who tells
G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Well, I met with my surgeon yesterday. At first with the one deflated he told me he could give me a really good result without the implant. Then we decided To drain the other one so I can see them both the same size and get a better idea. Well, that one collapsed kind of funny and he did t tho k he could give me the good result on that side. I went back and forth, cried in front of the doctor..... it was bad. I left deciding to replace them. M was on his way over and I was getting changed then I started looking at myself in the mirror and thought maybe it wouldn’t be so bad. So..... I sent pictures to my bestie who is a big advocate for me getting them removed. She told me my boobs are fine . We had a discussion about loving ourself as we are and that we aren’t kids anymore, we know what’s important these days and “t!ts are t!ts”. So I went back to not replacing them. I can’t live with being 60 and needing another surgery and having to pay for it again. I’m not going to be much richer then. I feel like it would be incredibly irresponsible. But I still wasn’t 100% sure of the decision

M came over and we assessed the whole electrical project and ordered everything we needed. He’s doing an incredible amount of work for me. Then we talked about my survey and appointment. He, as a big boob guy is an advocate for me having them put. He thinks health above all . He told me I will be gorgeous on matter what, it’s not going to change the way he looks at me and he loves me so much. I told him I was scared to make the wrong decision and he said he knows I will make the right decision whatever that is and he will support me and be there 100% either way. He held me, he told me many times he loves me ( not something he usually does)he was very loving and engaged last night. He’s back to his old self. I felt awkward at first being intimate woth him because I was scared of him seeing or touching me there. But he made me feel oh so comfortable.

This really does stink. I wish I didn’t have to do it at all. But I have to. But I think I’m better off not putting myself in this situation again.im terrified I will wake up from surgery, and hate my result for 15k.
My heart knows the right thing to do.

Then yesterday I got called into the bosses office and freaked out. Well everyone got called in. They structured our assignments. We will have an even bigger patient load the. We have already. And I got the most challenging floor! It is what it is, I need a job.

I did decide when this is all done I need to take care of my health. I need to eat much better, lose weight and get back in shape.

Not a 20something anymore.

Can’t wait this weekend to be drinking beer with my ladies!!!!wait until you see our T-shirts on FB!

Last edited by job; 03/28/19 12:30 PM. Reason: edited two words and added space between two paragraphs
job Offline
I, for one, am glad you have decided to have them removed. I totally agree w/you that you can't go through another surgery for replacements later on.

You look amazing and you will still look amazing after the surgery. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and the old saying, you can't judge a book by it's cover" is very true. You ARE a beautiful person inside and out....no second thoughts on this...your health is far more important.

Everything will fall into place when it comes to losing weight and getting back into shape this summer.

BTW, glad M is acting more like himself. If he wants to come help you after the surgery, let him.

Take care of yourself.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Thanks Job. I finally feel confident in my decision. I do really have to love myself inside and out, no matter what.

M is coming the day after surgery to do my electric and stay over night because my dad is going home that day. My dad is having health problems right now and I almost want to ask M to take me on Friday, but i think it’s a little much. But he really expressed his 100% love and support . I’m going to allow his help. He seems pretty excited to my electric, actually, it’s really cute.

I have some plans in place for my weight loss and healthier eating. I’m sure I’ll feel a little better thinner woth smaller breasts.

My best friend and I are going to have a VS shopping spree after .

Funny story: I get a call from the VS credit card company , but it’s for the ex’s wife, not me, but we still have the same last names on our cards, so I guess they got us confused. I have $0 balance. She apparently is pretty delinquent. I know they fight often about her not paying her bills in a timely manner. I shot him a text to let him know about it yesterday. Probably should have told her, but whatever.

So I’m looking on the bright side of things. All new pretty bras!

Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard