Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
I
IHCLACS Offline OP
OP Offline
I
MarcPA. I am currently taking Adderal under a Psychiatrist care, even though I was against it for 15 years. The ADD is very mild, the dosage is mild. I only take it for work, and only notice a suble difference.

Its short term memory recall in long sequence, process sequence, and auditory instructions. (Long term memory is outstanding) Some executive management. Some prioritization skills in home life, but not work. Im a visual learner. Mild anxiety is result as well exacerbated from the mild learning disability.. The question is which one fuels which? Also seeing a therapist for characteristics of BPD. I have had auditory, comprehension, memory, and brain mapping battery of tests conducted on 4 occasions over 10 years.

Basically I just need to develop better planning, thought habits, and time management skills in personal life, and just stay consistently sharp at work. Diet, B12, and eating intervals play a role too. Been sleeping on flourhours for at least 3 years now, and believe it or not can function just fine while I take my naps on my lunch break

Last edited by IHCLACS; 04/25/19 04:33 PM.
job Offline
Please start a new thread and link both of them together. Thanks!

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
C
C

Me-70, D37,S36
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard