Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
A
AndrewP Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted by Ginger1
NOw I am going to ask you why the heck 20S is storing her CRAP in your home.

have some boundaries with this, Andrew. the actual CRAP she doesn't need doesn't stay, and she's got a time limit on her other stuff.
it's good to do a nice deed, and you have certainly done overly nice above and beyond deeds for her, but don't get taken advantage of. Be nice, but have boundaries.
The stuff will be going in the summer. In the mean-time I have some furniture I can use. And yes - I am too nice and accommodating. She's supposedly stopping by the house today to sort through some of it. I have a big 4 bedroom house with empty rooms in it. If I can help a friend at no cost to myself - it's a good thing.

Originally Posted by doodler
You should go through her stuff. If she has some pumps, nice outfits, and feather boas, then you're all set for a wild night on the town. (Or, in your case, a wild night on the village.) If you could somehow acquire a purple Scion for short-term use, then you'd have everything required to party like it's drag night in Key West. (BTW, little dresses are best worn commando style.)
She did comment that she did have a stiletto phase and she's a big curvy girl so her stuff might fit despite my own curves being located differently. I believe I know where I can find a purple Scion as well. Keep in mind though that a "wild night" in my village is usually the Lions Club's pork and kraut dinner after the craft show. And that's not until the fall.

On BD
H52, W50
T27, M26
S21, D23
BD-9-Mar-16
D-15-Jan-18 Final-19-Apr-18
I am a storyteller. The story may do you no good.
But a story is never for the listener. It is always for the one who tells
D
D
Originally Posted by AndrewP
pork and kraut

Is that the German version of hide the salami?

A
AndrewP Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted by doodler
Originally Posted by AndrewP
pork and kraut
Is that the German version of hide the salami?

And on that note - it's time for a new thread it would seem.

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2831587&#Post2831587

More rambling nonsense and quotes from books that haven't given me permission. Try not to call the authorities on me.

On BD
H52, W50
T27, M26
S21, D23
BD-9-Mar-16
D-15-Jan-18 Final-19-Apr-18
I am a storyteller. The story may do you no good.
But a story is never for the listener. It is always for the one who tells
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard