Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
G
G
It was not the sex that propelled M and I forward. it was 2 great dates, getting to know each other before and in between and something about that 3rd date where we just had the best time together that turned up the attraction level. The good in bed part was a bonus. And that has just gotten better as our connection has gotten stronger.

We want the same things. We are on the same page. I have been on the opposite pages on too many guys and it just never worked out well. And I did a lot of lying to myself, which I really regret.

So be honest with yourself. Maybe you really wouldn't mind getting into a relationship with her right away. If that's your truth, then that's your truth. Maybe you really just want to get some and that's ok too, but she's the wrong person for that.

And yeah, I bet having sex with another woman after your wife died would be a very emotional experience and the crying doesn't surprise me. I hope she was sensitive to him and I don't see how that is a sexual dealbreaker. Poor dude.

But the sex could not be all that hot the first time, but it could get a lot hotter with more connection.

C
C
I think it's very unclear what it is you want. I kinda get the feeling that you want to have a R with this lady, but you keep saying you will shut down a R talk because everyone here is saying it's too soon to have that talk. Is it possible that when she says she only has sex in a R, she is really meaning being exclusive? Not everyone has a checklist of what needs to happen to be in a R (some may consider exclusivity a R). Are you the type that likes to date and sleep with multiple people at the same time, or just one person at a time? If you already know what she means when she says R and aren't willing to go there, but you keep hoping for sex, then you are doing her wrong. But if you want to see if this blooms into a R, are willing to be exclusive until you find out it's not going to work, then tell her that and see how she feels about it.

M - 9 1/2 years
5/5/16 - Bomb drop - 3 week EA
10/31/16 - We sold house
01/10/18 - D Finalized
L
L
Well did you lose your virginity for a second time lol?

G
G
OMG, he is in Las vegas eloping!!

L
L
Ladies and gentlemen I would like to introduce for the first time in public. Mr. and Mrs. J9 lol!

G
G
he is keeping us in suspense on purpose. He's watching right now knowing we are squirming in our seats to find out the next installment of "As J9 tries to get some booty"

N
N
And we don’t have the safe word for the week...

WW H(me): 53
W: 48
T: 27 M: 22
S: 18
Piecing since 03/2016
Saw the light in the storm
L
L
We need to take up a DB collection for some bail money lol!

A
A
Dibs on the kidney!

On BD
H52, W50
T27, M26
S21, D23
BD-9-Mar-16
D-15-Jan-18 Final-19-Apr-18
I am a storyteller. The story may do you no good.
But a story is never for the listener. It is always for the one who tells
T
OP Offline
T
Smh at you all. We had sex, I got my test results back and I am not married. I did not hump and dump her or violate any of her boundaries. We started messing around and over the course of 5 hours she gave the all clear sign. I will say she was very surprised at my skills and early on during our session she had to stop a couple of times because she was loosing her mind. I will say though that the actual sex part was anti climatic since we had been messing around for hours. When she gave the all clear sign I immediately was not ready to go if you know what I mean so I had to take 5 min to recalibrate. I suppose it had something to do with going at it for 5 hours I guess or I hope. Maybe I was distracted as well.

Anyway the girlfriend talk did not come up but she does know that I am not talking to anyone else. I also don’t have a problem dating her exclusively either however I am not ready to get married.

She is really cool, fun, down to earth, happy, energetic which is all very attractive to me. A great fuching smile, a good kisser, very attentive, and I am still learning the deeper aspects of her. I did not find myself being grossed out by her body (she is more hour glass) or shying away from it either. I am not perfect also. In the moment of having sex I was not thinking about my X however it was different to be with someone that is totally into you. It was actually kind of distracting as sex with the X became very transactional. I was comfortable though not wierded out and the sex was good.

I don’t really no what else to say. She will be out of town on vacation for next 10 days or so. I will see her when she gets back.

Married 14, Together 17
M: 44, W: 43, D: 8, D: 6
M: 46, W: 45. D: 10. D: 8 (CUR)
Bomb Dropped: 5/28/2017
Separation Date: 6/17/2017
Divorce Filed: 2/7/2018
Divorce Final: 4/12/2018
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard