Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
N
N
Stay strong E. Cool, calm collected. You are a DBuster. You can do it man!

WW H(me): 53
W: 48
T: 27 M: 22
S: 18
Piecing since 03/2016
Saw the light in the storm
R
R

You may be speaking with the police or other professionals. Get legal advise ASAP.

I am sure you will need to discuss your emotions with your lawyer. Do not keep any details from him.

When I talk to my children, These are the words I use "It is OK to be angry. It is not OK to use physical violence."

I like to use the word "Frustrated" when I talk. It is a few levels down from angry.

"What is best for my kids is best for me"
Amor Fati
Link to quotes: https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2879712
E
equalzr Offline OP
OP Offline
E
It sure is a different ball game when your done and just want your spouse to go away. These last few days have been stressful. Just know that im doing the right things and also taking care of my son who really needs me at the moment. Im really worried about him, so im doing everything i can and stay in prayer for him as well.

Together:20 years
M:3 years
Me:40
WW:40
S15
A suspected:5/17
AC:5/18
BD:8/18
WW in full blown R w/ OM
Still under same roof
E
equalzr Offline OP
OP Offline
E
This has been the worst week of my life. W lied and said ive been harassing her and a bunch more things. Ill leave the details there, but her stooping this low hurts, especially when shes the one yelling and cursing at me all the time. Didnt realize there were no limits to her lies.

I was forced to tell my S part of what happened that day, and the pain and anger i saw on his face broke me. Hes very angry at his mom for lying and he kmows the truth. I dont really know what to say to him at this point. Im just trying to be there for him. Through all of this, i just told my L that i want them to get family therapy. I want them to have a healthy R, and they need each other in their lives. I just want it over with, cant take the pain and anger any longer. Im broken.

Last edited by equalzr; 10/31/18 11:01 PM.

S15
WW in full blown R w/ OM
Still under same roof
C
C
I know how you feel equalzr. My W has told a whole load of lies about me too and turned the kids against me. Just got to try and not let it get to you, hard I know.

E
equalzr Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Unfortunately this time it involved the courts. So its a big deal. L said W is crazy and needs therapy. People are starting to question her mental health, and i think she just might be spiteful, vindictive, etc. Not sure what to think anymore.

Last edited by equalzr; 11/01/18 12:06 AM.

S15
WW in full blown R w/ OM
Still under same roof
N
N
Be the lighthouse for your S. Let L handle the legal staff. You need to be strong and let your anger go into a healthier energy. Detach and go dark. Be there only for your S, dont“get into any kind of talk with W. Stay out of trouble.

Keep strong E!

WW H(me): 53
W: 48
T: 27 M: 22
S: 18
Piecing since 03/2016
Saw the light in the storm
E
equalzr Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Small update:

Because my W lied to the police, my S doesnt want to talk to her at all. He blocked her from his phone. Its hurting me bad to see him hurting, and to see their R where its at. When he told me about him blocking his mom from his phone, i just listened and didnt judge him for it or tell him it was right or wrong.

Im not quite sure what to do with that one. I dont want to force him to unvlock her, but he should be available to her somehow. W and i cant have any contact either. Advice?

Last edited by equalzr; 11/02/18 12:32 AM.

S15
WW in full blown R w/ OM
Still under same roof
R
R

Originally Posted by equalzr
W and i cant have any contact either. Advice?

How in the world are you two able to co-parent? Can you text? Email? You should be able to discuss parenting issues. Do you have a parenting coordinator?

"What is best for my kids is best for me"
Amor Fati
Link to quotes: https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2879712
E
equalzr Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Originally Posted by Ready2Change

Originally Posted by equalzr
W and i cant have any contact either. Advice?

How in the world are you two able to co-parent? Can you text? Email? You should be able to discuss parenting issues. Do you have a parenting coordinator?

This just happened. We cant coparent until L's straighten this mess out. My S is missing some school this week, and ive missed a weeks worth of work. I told my L i just want it done as quickly and peacefully as possible. Im really only concerned about my S happiness right now.

S15
WW in full blown R w/ OM
Still under same roof
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis