Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
L
L
IH,

The friend zone ends Saturday night!

Your success will do wonders for the newbies on the board. No pressure lol!

Good luck.

I
ItHurts Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Haha let's hope you're right LH so I can finally end this saga! I can't see how she would still want to go given all I said to her last Saturday unless she is open to something happening. I left her no wiggle room as far as that friend crap goes...and she is still immensely excited.

Last edited by ItHurts; 10/18/18 04:09 PM. Reason: typo

ME: 43 W:44
M 13 years on 5-5-01
T 18 years
BD 4/27/14
D papers served 5/5/14 (how appropriate a date)
WAW moved out 5/12/14
Papers filed 6/27/14
Divorce granted 07/17/14
Our marriage ends 11/17/14
S
S
WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!?!

M(53), W(54),D(19)
M-23, T-25 Bomb Drop - Dec.23, 2017
Ring and Piecing since March 2018
N
N
Originally Posted by Steve85
WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!?!

So you want to know about how the movie ends Stevie? Do we have to put an Spoiler Alert here?

Uh?

What happened? C´mon!

WW H(me): 53
W: 48
T: 27 M: 22
S: 18
Piecing since 03/2016
Saw the light in the storm
S
S
LOL

IH, we are waiting!!!

M(53), W(54),D(19)
M-23, T-25 Bomb Drop - Dec.23, 2017
Ring and Piecing since March 2018
B
B
Steve give him a break...he can barely walk to his computer. :P

H: 35 W: 33
M: 11 T: 13

4/10/18: I discovered A and confronted ("BD1")
6/23/18: I moved out
8/31/18: MC ends ("BD2")
B
B
I heard the Halloween movie was pretty lame, but who cares right, all we really want to know was how the date went ... I am going to be checking this thread all day waiting for an update too ... #teamIHforthewin !!!!

“Forgiveness liberates the soul. It removes fear. That is why it is such a powerful weapon.” – Nelson Mandela
E
E
Yes we are waiting!

Imagining the scene from 40 year old virgin where it finally happens!

Together:20 years
M:3 years
Me:40
WW:40
S15
A suspected:5/17
AC:5/18
BD:8/18
WW in full blown R w/ OM
Still under same roof
E
E
I take it this is the most action most of us have got in a while? frown

Together:20 years
M:3 years
Me:40
WW:40
S15
A suspected:5/17
AC:5/18
BD:8/18
WW in full blown R w/ OM
Still under same roof
I
ItHurts Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Hey guys,
Okay so I picked her up and we went to dinner. Everything went well. We got to the movies and she held my arm walking in. Once inside she grabbed my arm a couple times when she got scared. When we used to watch the movies I would always grab her or bump her quickly to scare her. She tried to do this to me a couple times but of course failed miserably LOL!

So after the movie we drive back to her place. She invites me in because she wanted to show me something. So now this is where I told myself it's the moment of truth.  Once we got inside she turned off all the lights in the place and turned on this thing that projected stars on the walls and ceiling. I said it was super cool and she said she just knew I'd like it. We used to like cool things like that. So we talked about the movie a bit which was always what we did after seeing a new Halloween...we always called it "digesting the movie." After awhile she complained about some neck pain. So I seized the moment and started massaging her neck. Eventually I worked my way until I had her shirt pulled all the way down exposing her whole back to me. I massaged her for a bit. MAN I was so tempted to reach around to the front side but I decided to wait until I tried to kiss her first later before I tried to get sexual.
She asked me if I wanted to watch the original 1978 Halloween on demand. It was already like 3AM and I didn't want to create what I call a "pow wow" experience so I declined and said I had to get going. Plus I was anxious to go in for the kill with the goodnight kiss and put an end to this thing one way or another.
So as I was leaving she thanked me and hugged me and when she went to kiss me I attempted to extend it beyond a lame peck that she has given before. The kiss was a bit longer but not at all what I had set my standards at beforehand. It was enough though where she clearly knew I wanted more so in that respect anyway it was a success but I still consider the kiss lame and she flunked my test.
So I said goodnight and left.
Driving home I now began to make my plan of breaking off seeing her anymore because I had preciously decided that that kiss was going to determine my next course of action. Since the kiss was pretty lame my decision was made. I'm done and now I have to figure out how to tell her.
So I slept on it. The next day, yesterday, she asks me how I slept.  I told her good. She said, referring to us carving pumpkins for Halloween, that Halloween was a Wednesday and it would have to be an early night for her. She also said she thinks it's important we talk. I asked her about what? She said our friendship. I said what about it? Then she said she was on her way out to the grocery store and asked where in was. I answered her and as of this moment I haven't heard back from her.
So who knows what she wants to talk about but I am pleased that this conversation we're going to have is where I am going to tell her I am not interested in just being friends with you...AT ALL! It's unacceptable to me. So I think we need to stop seeing each other. If the day comes where you want to explore reconciliation then look me up and if your timing is right we can talk about it. But until then I'd prefer we go back to just living our lives without each other in them.

I'm not sure when this conversation is going to take place yet but it is going to be said. Now I'm assuming what she wants to talk about is that she iust wants to be friends because that's what my gut is telling me the reason is she wants to have this talk. I certainly don't think it's because she decided we should get back together. My reason for thinking that is because if that was the case I would think when I asked her what she wanted to talk about she would have replied with something like "us" or "you & me" and not "our friendship." Either way I'll find out what's on her mind and it will be during this conversation that I tell her this is it... this is the last time I want to meet with you unless you want to explore reconciliation. Anything less than that I'm not interested at all.
So that's it guys, a failure. The positive is that I now am pretty sure where I stand with her...pending this talk she wants to have. Not the ending we were hoping for here but it's an ending nonetheless...again depending on whatever it is she wants to talk about. But if she pulls the friend crap again...it's going to be a short conversation and I'm sending her out to pasture once and for all. She's taken up enough of my time and energy and I'm not wasting anymore on her.
I'll keep you posted on when I hear from her again regarding her text yesterday. I still haven't heard back from her so I am clueless as to what's going on in her head but I would imagine she's going to contact me again since yesterday's text was left up in the air like that.

Last edited by ItHurts; 10/22/18 05:54 PM.

ME: 43 W:44
M 13 years on 5-5-01
T 18 years
BD 4/27/14
D papers served 5/5/14 (how appropriate a date)
WAW moved out 5/12/14
Papers filed 6/27/14
Divorce granted 07/17/14
Our marriage ends 11/17/14
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard