Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
T
T
O - Most all of the worst of it is behind you......she might have some regret, some remorse, possibly even some sadness because I believe that deep down inside they know what they have done but even with all that they will still proceed with D. Once it is final you will probably see her soften up even more, she will probably be nicer to you, maybe even start liking your SM posts.....she might even want to be friends. I personally don't want to be friends with my XW, cordial "yes" but not friends. I indirectly hold the line and don't let myself get sucked into any conversations that have nothing to do with anything other than my girls. Last week when I told her my parents were coming to town she asked me if she should go to our d's soccer games.......my response "They are your kids do what you would like"....she also tried to get me into a conversation about her nut job mom....my response "She is your mother and it is your decision to make".

It would probably be good to have some sexual healing as I hear it helps but if/when it happens my suggestion would be to not throw your new found confidence in your XW's face. I am not suggesting you would do that but a strong, confident man of value won't need to do so.

Your doing great.

Married 14, Together 17
M: 44, W: 43, D: 8, D: 6
M: 46, W: 45. D: 10. D: 8 (CUR)
Bomb Dropped: 5/28/2017
Separation Date: 6/17/2017
Divorce Filed: 2/7/2018
Divorce Final: 4/12/2018
O
OrangeK Offline OP
OP Offline
O