Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
arsh18 #2800799 07/11/18 01:54 PM
C
Chris06 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
The picnic story, that's the one. I have only found it once. Link anyone???

Left 4/28
Chris06 #2800825 07/12/18 11:50 AM
C
Chris06 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Well hell, not fixing her car has blew up in my face. I have an old car and my old truck here that is in her name. Since hers is tore up, she has threatened me with taking both of them, because she has to have a ride. She was irate and hesterical.
Saying all sorts of mean sh@#. Now I must let her take care, and fix hers. I should have not left damn vehicles in her name. That's what I get for trusting.
Man I never heard her talk to me like that. It was insane. She's high as a giraffes ass, or something. I'm lost for words.
Well that helps the pain some, but now I just feel bad for her and kids.
Be a doosey tomorrow over there fixing her damn car. Lol. Oh my I can just imagine.
Sad to love someone so much and have to bere so much for them.

Left 4/28
Chris06 #2800832 07/12/18 12:11 PM
S
S
So you are just going to take that? Have you read No More Mr. Nice Guy?

I wouldn't let anyone hold sway over me, even if their vehicles were in their name.

M(53), W(54),D(19)
M-23, T-25 Bomb Drop - Dec.23, 2017
Ring and Piecing since March 2018
Chris06 #2800864 07/12/18 01:53 PM
J
J
Were the vehicles purchased while you were married? If so, it doesn't matter how they're titled -- they're marital property, and she doesn't just get to have them. It needs to be the subject of negotiation and agreement and, until that happens, they're half yours and half hers.

Don't fix her car.

Me: 46
W: 44
Married: 17
Together 21
D13; S10
BD: 03.03.15 (Not attracted to you)
Almost 2 years trying, alone, to save marriage
Status now: Divorced (effective 06.13.17)
Chris06 #2800866 07/12/18 01:54 PM
O
O
I agree.

You just remembered there is somewhere important you need to be.

M: 35, EX-W: 3, S:4
All Divorce Proceedings Complete - Oct 18
-----------------------------------------------------
2nd EX - Was Engaged - Diagnosed BPD
2 Major breakups.
2 Rebounds
JRuss #2800884 07/12/18 02:47 PM
H
H
Were the vehicles purchased while you were married? If so, it doesn't matter how they're titled -- they're marital property, and she doesn't just get to have them. It needs to be the subject of negotiation and agreement and, until that happens, they're half yours and half hers.

Don't fix her car.

^^^This. You should probably check your local laws or with your own lawyer just to be sure, but this is generally the state of things in every jurisdiction with which i am familar.

I am not a lawyer, but i DID stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Okay, so actually I am a lawyer, but, trust me... I really am a pretty decent guy. grin

H53/W51, R-ing 4/'18

"Do not arouse or awaken love until it so desires"-Sg.of Sg 2:7

"So oftentimes it happens,that we live our lives in chains, & we never even know we have the key"-Eagles III 1:3
Chris06 #2801054 07/13/18 05:06 AM
C
Chris06 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Another day in my soap opera

So this morning after she got done with threats, and talked me into letting her get the car. All was ok. I agreed to take a look at her car tomorrow when I picked up kids.
We text a couple times while she was getting ready, she switched to sweet person almost instantly it was weird. She started a conversation, sent me a picture of her. I'm like wtf. In no time she was there, caught me off guard because I was going to go to bed before she arrived to just avoid her.
I stood afar on the porch until the kids got out. They spotted me, daddy and came running.
She followed, asked if she could use the bathroom. I agreed.
She came in for a minute I hugged the kids and off they went. I walked them to the car.

I got text this afternoon she was talking about what was going on with her car, then she says idk I'm just done with this long day. In frustration.
I asked what happened? She was complaining about her living arrangements and S6 was being mean all day, etc...
I tried to validate some, I mainly could just say sorry, I hope it gets better.

I feel like she is getting tired of being out in the world without me to catch her all the time. Could just be me hoping that she hits bottom and clears the fog.

I hope the car situation goes smooth tomorrow. She should be at work so hopefully I'm in and out with the boys and all be good for the weekend. I'm ready to hug my boys!!

Everyone have a good weekend, GAL time.

Left 4/28
Chris06 #2801055 07/13/18 05:08 AM
C
Chris06 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I know I'll catch h@ll here for the car sitch but my hands are tied here. I'm selling the car she is borrowing asap, then when her car breaks she's on her own.

Last edited by job; 07/18/18 06:07 PM. Reason: edited a word

Left 4/28
Chris06 #2801177 07/13/18 11:45 PM
C
Chris06 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Sh** has gone nuclear again. Not with me and EW, but her living arrangements. I have the kids, thank god. I'll put the damn drama up in a little while. Journaling really, almost ready for new thread. How the hell do I come up with a title for all this bs.

Left 4/28
Chris06 #2801654 07/17/18 07:36 AM
C
Chris06 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Friday I looked at EW car while picking up the kids. As I suspected a simple fix. She pulled up shortly after I got finished, I got the kids and we left. She was pleasent, not in a bad mood. I even joked about sending her a bill.

Got home with kids and began to get house chores done. She called me, said her roommates boyfriend came home and hit her friend in an argument and they left. She said I'm glad you were not there. I said yes I know or the kids.
She ended up going back to the house they got guy to stay away.
Saturday guy came home and reconsiled with EW friend. She didn't want to be there with kids if he was there so she left, running out of places to stay or whatever she wanted to come stay at my house.

EW said she would set up a room for her and would stay nights I was at work and go elsewhere while I was home.
I agreed, at this point in all this I'm just happy kids are home in a stable place.

Sunday rolled around I was taking kids to lake. She brought her bad and some things to the house in her friends truck and brought her car. While unloading the truck her friend begin to chat me up.

She said that EW wants our relationship to work. She said she told her she had to much invested that she needed to try and make it work. EW must have listened or had no where else to go, she stayed gone all-day sunday, but came home around dark thirty.

We didn't talk a whole lot, talked none about our relationship as was one of my conditions for coming and staying.
She went to work today and I watched kids. She went and got take out and brought me food at work tonight a nice gesture even paid for it. I was shocked.

I mentioned something about Wednesday her staying at her aunt's. She was confused. Didn't know what I was talking about. Well I'm off Wednesday, aren't you going to your aunt's I said.

She replied well, S6 has to have dental work Wednesday and I was going to cook your favourite meal so I thought I would stay.

I'm blown away from these new developments, but also wiery. I don't know what she's up to, if is using me, wants to get back with me but don't know how to, or what the hell is going on.

Time will tell I guess, at least my kids are home for now. That's all that truly matters, I will continue my efforts of gal and see where this goes.

Last edited by Cadet; 07/17/18 01:19 PM. Reason: Start a new thread message

Left 4/28
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard