Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
A
A
Good work Loves, you need to pat your back. It must have been hard but he needs to know what he is missing out on. -Arshi

L
Loves77 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I hope so. I want him back so bad.

L
Loves77 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I stayed home from work today. My head has been hurting so bad lately and it started again when I was getting ready for work. I just couldn't do it. I think I needed the rest. I literally slept all day.

I was getting phones call. At one time it woke me up and I looked at call log. I had somehow dialed him. Not sure if it was the pillow. But I think he had picked up. I texted him a quick I'm sorry and he responded "you aren't at work?" I just responded with a "no". He said "o ok". And that was it.

I prolly shouldn't have texted but whatever I guess.

I really miss him. I just wish I knew if he really had any intention of coming back. I really just want this to be over with.

L
Loves77 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Had a meltdown tonight. Feeling like it's just over. Took it out in the kids a lil. But then apologized.

I can't keep going on like this. Something has to give.

D
D
Hang in there Loves. You have kids that love you and lots of support on here. Remember it is always darkest before the dawn.

W 34 Me 42
Married 7 years together 8
0 kids 1 beloved dog
BD 4/6/2018
I moved out 4/7/2018
I moved back in alone 8/05/2018
I file 3/06/2019
D official 5/7/2019
L
Loves77 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Thanks for posting. I read this when I woke up before work. I needed it. I'm back refocused on the no contact and working on me. It seems everytime I see him this happens, I get upset that things are not "fixed" yet and have a meltdown. I need to focus on myself because reality is it may never be fixed.

M
M
This is exactly how I have been feeling too. If I dont talk to him I almost feel better.
I felt like Im in limbo too.
Keep chugging along, you can do this.

Last edited by Cadet; 07/10/18 11:42 AM. Reason: restored post

Me: 35
XFiance: 40
Kids: 3 (His, Mine, Ours)
A
A
Do not take it out on the kids loves, they need you now more than ever, remember you are the stable parent. Taking it out on them hurts you more than them and will make you feel guilty. Shower the love on them that you think is missing in your life right now, we may all not get our WASs love right now but the kids will always give us unconditional love that will make it all worth it in the end. Cherish that you have them to see keep you company.

L
Loves77 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Yea. It was my fault. I apologized within 5 minutes and a good hug.

Im really spent at this point in regards to the relationship. There really is no relationship at this point. I don't even know what the point is anymore.

M
M
Originally Posted By: arsh18
I agree with Did and Ovrrnbw, it is easier to give advice since we are not emotionally contained when reading somebody's sitch. That is why reading up on other sitches and offering advice will help us through the process in an indirect way.
-Arshi

Yes!!

Me: 35
XFiance: 40
Kids: 3 (His, Mine, Ours)
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard