Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
V
V
Let's talk about "it's a gamble."

I have to tell you your M is over. It's done, your WW is with someone else. There is nothing to gamble with. Your position is weak and nothing will change that. Only taking this action will help you and the longer you leave it the weaker your hand. Your hand is weak and you have almost no chips left.

You have no stake unless you take action.

Only by moving her from the MBR will give you a little bit of a stake back. Frankly your fear of abandonment is keeping you stuck although what you fear has already happened.

You can stand and you may not be done. Standing isn't no activity, it's doing plenty.

It's time to stop being Mr Nice Guy.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

O
ovrrnbw Offline OP
OP Offline
O
V,

your advice is going against RR17's, so I'm considering what you've both said.

I woke up super pissed today like I really just wanted to take all of WW's crap and drop it off at her parents house and tell her to GTFO.

It seems like taking action, at least telling her to get out of the house or moving her crap out of MBR would be a good action. I don't want to do that, but then again I didn't want any of this.

But then I wonder if me not caring about anything is better too.

Oh well. WW called me yesterday to ask question about the car, this light is on and blah blah blah. Are you going to the lake? What are you doing? Is your one friend in town this weekend? Can you grab a DVD player for me?

My new answer is going to be "NO" to pretty much everything. Gonna get off the phone quick. I'm answering the phone too much anyways.

Wonderful excuse for her to contact me and keep me on the hook in my opinion.

H 34
W 29
BD 3/12/18
Divorce Busted Spring 19

It is not things that bother us, but the stories we tell ourselves about things.
O
ovrrnbw Offline OP
OP Offline
O
WW went on a text and calling rage last night.she initially accused me of changing her bank login password. She sends 5 texts in 2 min. One was "overtherainbow..." to garner sympathy.

Then a couple hours later she calls 3 times in a row.

Then texts that she will keep calling. Then that she can play these games too. Then that she appreciated the help.

Haha sorry you B I am busy and will not be your H only when you want me, then return quietly to the discard pile. I had a good time GAL last night. I hope you had a [censored] night with OM after acting like a child when you didn't get your way.

H 34
W 29
BD 3/12/18
Divorce Busted Spring 19

It is not things that bother us, but the stories we tell ourselves about things.
M
M
Originally Posted By: ovrrnbw
WW went on a text and calling rage last night.she initially accused me of changing her bank login password. She sends 5 texts in 2 min. One was "overtherainbow..." to garner sympathy.

Then a couple hours later she calls 3 times in a row.

Then texts that she will keep calling. Then that she can play these games too. Then that she appreciated the help.

Haha sorry you B I am busy and will not be your H only when you want me, then return quietly to the discard pile. I had a good time GAL last night. I hope you had a [censored] night with OM after acting like a child when you didn't get your way.

I get these text/call rages too. I've become pretty good at ignoring them. It's amazing how mad they can get when they don't get their way...

Me: 38
W:31
Kids: S16(mine from previous R), D10, S9, S4
M: 10 years
T:12 years
BD:Jan 3, 2018
W moved out: Apr 13,2018
Filed for D: Jun 2018
D final: Sep 2019

"Surrender to the Flow"...
O
ovrrnbw Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Do you think I did the right thing by ignoring? Or do I even need to respond?

I just will not be her H 24/7 while she is w/ OM.

H 34
W 29
BD 3/12/18
Divorce Busted Spring 19

S
S
Ignore it.

M(53), W(54),D(19)
M-23, T-25 Bomb Drop - Dec.23, 2017
Ring and Piecing since March 2018
O
ovrrnbw Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Going to type this while it's fresh.

I just got home. WW immediately jumped on my butt about why I didn't call her back last Friday (about her bank account login) and how I could have at least texted her back the next day. She said that I was being mean b/c I'm not getting what I want. I said no I was busy and I can't be there for you all the time b/c you didn't want me. She told me I was "rude" so I looked at her like WTF. She asked how she was being rude and I said you know how. Then I told her I didn't change anything on her bank account login. K says "blah blah blah, you promise?". And I was again like WTF b/c I heard the word promise. I said nothing but my face was like WTF. She brings up how I promise to take care of her, and asked me if I did that. (She is right, I didn't take care of her very well.)

Then she tries yelling when I'm in the bathroom closing the door to shower. She wanted to know where the boat was. I'm not going to yell through the bathroom door to talk. so I didn't respond.

I got out of the shower and told her to get out of the bed. She said oh you're not going to be fair? "Fair" set me off and I was like "fair"? She said the house is more hers than mine technically (honey, I have news for you). I said "is that right"? "You're a cheater, you're having an affair, you're an adulterer you don't get to sleep in our bed". She just looked at me for about 5 seconds then slowly started crying. Then she grabbed all her stuff and slowly went into the other bedroom. I shut the door and am in bed now.

H 34
W 29
BD 3/12/18
Divorce Busted Spring 19

H
H
Good assertiveness and boundary enforcing!

M: 40 W: 37
T: 20 MR: 13
S13, S9, S4
BD: 1/29/18
Sep: 4/23/18 (I moved out)
8/24/18 I come home, she moves out

If you want to get out of the hole, drop the shovel.
V
V
Truth darts.

Excellent.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

J
J
She cried because you told her the truth. And you shut her flawed reality down.

Reality slaps a person living in a fantasy in the face, so yeah its going to hurt.

You did awesome. You told her the truth, sounds like you weren't mean, you didnt blame her, beg her, or ask her to stop. You let her know thru your actions, you werent going to except what she was doing.

The truth syrup will set you free. Remember to still make all your interations non judgemental and lovingly. Dont be mean, cruel or approach with anger.

All last night she was looking to blame and you didn't except any of her crap.

M:37 W:37
T:11 M:10
S17, S13, S10, S4
BD:06/28/17
OM confirmed 07/20/17
Recon the M 10/29/17
Working hard:2gether

Onward and forward

This process is not a sprint it's a marathon! Patience, Patience, Patience.
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard