L
Loves77 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
And I'm better at advice too. Haha.

D
Did Offline
D
It would probably make him respect you more if you offered to split or take less if youre earning more.

H: 33 W:32
M: 5 T: 8
D: 4
BD: 6/2017
MO: 6/2017
House sold: 6/28/18
W wants to build friendship / relationship- 9/18
Paying $ support since 7/18.
Physical Reconnect- 10/18
W Starts- IC / MC - 10/18
O
O
Originally Posted By: Loves77
And I'm better at advice too. Haha.
Me too!

It's always so clear when it's not you in the middle of it. That's what detachment is about IMO.

H 34
W 29
BD 3/12/18
Divorce Busted Spring 19

It is not things that bother us, but the stories we tell ourselves about things.
L
Loves77 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Starting this day off. I'm really really forcing myself. I don't want to do anything but lay in bed. But the kids. So I'm forcing myself to get up and go meet friends at o local parade. Hopefully my mind will stay occupied.

A
A
I agree with Did and Ovrrnbw, it is easier to give advice since we are not emotionally contained when reading somebody's sitch. That is why reading up on other sitches and offering advice will help us through the process in an indirect way. I do hope you had a good 4th with your children Loves
-Arshi

L
Loves77 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Hello all who is reading.

I pushed myself through yesterday. It was a good day, and I'm glad I pushed myself.

On the emotional front. I feel numb and like I'm just going through the motions. As much hope as I have had the past month, I feel as though it is coming to an end. I'm not sure if that is me detaching or the lack of response from him. Maybe both. It's hard to keep hope when you never hear from the other person.

L
Loves77 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I'm already dreading the weekend. Knowing that the interaction is fading is almost too much for me. I'm going to focus on some projects that I want to do on my home, and buy a new pair of running shoes. Though I have lost so much weight, I'm still not happy with my weight.

L
Loves77 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Hi all!

Well I'm at dinner with two of my kiddos. The other two are with their dad this weekend.

I'm nervous about this weekend. It's his weekend to help me with money. We have not had any contact since last weekend. I remembered today what I read in the book about giving a technique at the min two weeks before trying something new. So I feel that a week of quiet is ok. Nothing to panic about. Hopefully all goes well this weekend. I'm going to make sure I stay busy. Even when I don't want to move, it always ends up being better to stay busy.

L
Loves77 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Update

Some major family drama, on his side, happened last night. I won't go to far into details but his sister-in-law has always had issues with basically every family member in his family. And every fourth month there is some type of blow up event. When me and him split during my pregnancy, she befriended me immediately. Everyone was upset, not at me but at her bc they knew that she would cause drama. Well, she did. When me and him reconnected when the. Any was born I was focused on him and did not bother with her anymore. No words were spoken, but she blocked me on social media etc.

Last night, out of nowhere she send me a very nasty and rude text. Basically calling me out of my name and saying I'm a horrible person. I was instantly very mad. I had never told things that she said, but my boyfriend knew she was fillling my head with crap. But, I never spilled. I did finally confess a few things but I had said at the time we needed to move on, no more family drama. So, when reading this text with her going off and belittling me, I came unglued. I was driving and I tried to call his sister. I ended up going to her apartment to calm me down. I called the sister in law and told her "nicely" what I felt and we exchanged some nasty text messages. I ended up confiding to his sister again how I felt about her brother and that I needed to move on. It's obvious that he has and that I look ridiculous.

Within and hour he was calling. He wasn't mad at all. To be honest, I think he was proud of me for sticking up for myself and him, and telling her off. He asked m to wait at the apartment so I did. It went well. Me him and his sister discussed the situation for a good bit and then we left. While I was at his sisters, his brother was in the phone with him and my boyfriend was defending me saying "she called her looking for something, so she is getting it". He also said that my loyalty has always been for him and she should have never confused that.

This incident is absolutely so weird to me. It's obviously drama, but I think it probably went well for me. It's funny how things work out. We barely see one another but lil things like this come up forcing us to see or talk to one another.

I think God is working on this more than I know.

L
Loves77 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
He just called. Told me he had overslept but had wanted to drop some money off to me. He told me the amount and said that if I wanted I could come by his work at lunch and pick it up, or he could drop it off after. He at first asked what I was doing, like he always does when he's in a good mood. I just said ok to everything and was pleasant in my responses. He did text him and let him know.

I'm a lil thrown by the lunch thing. He has never said that. It's prolly not a super big deal but wha is good is the ease we have regained talking to one another. Not a bad vibe at all.

I'm gonna continue what I was doing and give it a lol bit before I respond to him. My gut is telling me to wait for some reason.

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard