Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
Chris06 #2797311 06/22/18 02:54 AM
O
O
Originally Posted By: Chris06
Got in touch with om X girlfriend last night. He is a total price of s.

He has two kids with her only sees one, sometimes.

Beats his pit bulls, that are around my kids. Sells pot and whatever else. Is mean to women and cheats on them.

I read for at least a hundred hrs on here and I don't think I've read anyone's story that has to deal with what I do. Not much longer though.

Trust me buddy, your sitch is not the only $hit Tornado on here.

I agree OM sounds like a POS.
Read Sandi's Rules, like 100 times. Follow them, be calm.

Go see and IC, i am looking for a new one right now. Definitely a crucial step.

If OM is a danger to your kids, and you can prove it, take out a protective order against him.

M: 35, EX-W: 3, S:4
All Divorce Proceedings Complete - Oct 18
-----------------------------------------------------
2nd EX - Was Engaged - Diagnosed BPD
2 Major breakups.
2 Rebounds
OrangeK #2797383 06/22/18 08:04 AM
C
Chris06 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Just got home from taking kids to their aunt's house. I kept them as long as possible I have to work tonight.
Today is S6 bday. It was really hard for me to let him go.
S2 is the one who cries and holds me tight when he knows I'm leaving them there. He's so smart. Sometimes I think he is smarter than S6.
S6 is slightly autistic or something. He's smart he's just different. Kid didn't talk until he was 4.hes getting better everyday.
I'm excited and scared about going to lawyer. I just want all this to be over. I wish I could understand the mindset of a person that would degrade themselves by getting with a pos and put their kids in that situation. Then lie to their dad about it.
Can "love" really do that to a woman. I guess when all those chemicals are being released it is one powerful drug. I never would have bet she would have done what she has lately.
Sandi has hit every nail on the head with WW.

Thanks everyone again for supporting me through this. I would have made many bad decisions if I wouldn't have found those books and this forum. Michelle is an angel from heaven

Left 4/28
Chris06 #2797399 06/22/18 10:17 AM
C
Chris06 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I forgot to mention that first thing this morning she text me "happy becoming father day".
I txt back "huh"
"Six hrs ago you became a father"
I said oh yeah thanks greatest day of my life.

Wonder what made her do that. She is gonna find out sooner or later what om is really, and realize what a good life she had. To bad for her it is to late. I care for her more than anyone in the world but I don't think she can be fixed.
She came from a bad environment growing up with drugs in the house, and father commited suicide when she was 4, and I took it upon myself to get her out of there and give her a good life and she just pisses on me.

Left 4/28
Chris06 #2797469 06/23/18 10:01 AM
C
Chris06 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
No real news today. I guess S6 birthday party was good at OM house. I don't know I asked no response.

I hope so he's the sweetest kid in the world, deserves only the best. On an off topic note, I ordered him a tablet of Amazon. Fire I think. Anyway it is linked to my Amazon account by default. So I gave it to him yesterday and he took it with him to his mom's.

Needless to say last night I got 10 emails where he was downloading games. Prolly 20 dollars worth. Lol.
Make sure you enable parent controls before sending kids off. Amazon can't do it over the phone. Lol

I'm a little tore up about this lawyer deal. I have never in my life been in a more sticky situation. No matter what I do it has the potential to backfire.

If I go after kids she will only resent me and hate me even more. O percent chance of reconsolidation. But kids I know will be safe. But I work a very tough shift and their logistics to school and whatever will be dang near impossible without me changing jobs, which would damage my career awful. I have the best job around for my area and I know it will be a super blow to have to leave it. But kids will be safe.

If I don't go after kids, they have the potential to be in an awful envioroment. Mean to and not be raised the way they should be. Not that EW is a bad mother, but she is in full WW and I don't trust or know her anymore.

Feedback is greatly appreciated.

Left 4/28
Chris06 #2797490 06/23/18 02:45 PM
J
J
Never put your WW before your kids. If you think your kids will be in harms way, fight to get them out of that Sitch.

You putting is the right thing to do. Thats what an attractive man does. You wont get your W back by not fighting for your kids.

Show her what a confident, strong, loving father looks like. Your kids deserves you fighting for them no matter what.

M:37 W:37
T:11 M:10
S17, S13, S10, S4
BD:06/28/17
OM confirmed 07/20/17
Recon the M 10/29/17
Working hard:2gether

Onward and forward

This process is not a sprint it's a marathon! Patience, Patience, Patience.
joejoe1 #2797493 06/23/18 03:16 PM
C
Chris06 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Thanks Joe, just feels like any drastic actions I take are making things worse.
At any rate, om ex said my kids are not safe there and a lot of bs. So yeah kids come first. See what my lawyer says 2.

Left 4/28
Chris06 #2797594 06/25/18 12:21 AM
S
S
Chris, first take what the ex GF said with a grain of salt. Break ups are hard, and jilted women, especially, have axes to grind.

I had an exgf many years ago. Whenever we'd talk she'd always say that she thought the guy that just broke up with her was gay. I broke up with her, so I am sure she told others the same thing about me. Point is that they are not above false accusations.

Also, and a lot of WASs don't like to hear this, unless he has convictions on the above "crimes" you won't really have much of a leg to stand on. And even if he does, if the crimes are not of the sexual predator variety, there is probably little the legal system will do to prevent your WW from taking your kids around him. You have to chalk this up to the "you can't control her" thing. We all wish that you could go to the courts, tell them you don't want your kids around OM, and have the support of the legal system. Unfortunately, you do not.

Anyway, you seem like you are pretty good at reasoning things out. Looking at your options and judging likely outcomes. So make sure you go over everything with a lawyer. And also, if future R is a concern of yours, then yes you should tread lightly in the D proceedings. R is usually the biggest casualty in the legal wranglings that take place in D.

M(53), W(54),D(19)
M-23, T-25 Bomb Drop - Dec.23, 2017
Ring and Piecing since March 2018
SteveLW #2797766 06/25/18 09:19 AM
C
Chris06 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I took this week off from work, so I told her I wanted kids for the week. We exchanged a little while ago.

I had to give her papers tonfill out concerning car titles are in her name. She said politely I need to come up and get the rest of my things. I told her I had most of her stuff allready boxed up. To call me the day she wanted to come get them and I would leave the outside. She looked shocked, I don't know why. She think I want her destroying my house I just got cleaned from yrs of neglect. Lol nope

I felt almost bad for being so stern but I think sandy would agree that it was just tough love. I wish that bottom she had to hit would hurry the hell up. Even though I know it probably won't.

I really beleive she'll know she made a huge mistake. Then again she may be with the man of her dreams, well boy.

Thanks Steve my thoughts exactly. I take kids she probably would never be able to look me in the face again.

Left 4/28
Chris06 #2799059 07/02/18 07:42 AM
C
Chris06 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Been quite evtfjl to say the least since my last post. I probably the worst dbing person alive. I think having 2 kids on my schedule has a lot to do with it. I'm really not sure. I don't get much feedback here and I'm really just giving up on her so there's that.

Anyway I took a week off. First to get started on GAL and spend time with my boys and know where they are and they are safe.

Monday was sleep then go pick up my boys. Which I allready posted about.

Tuesday my mom was coming to help me with them while I got to business. Went to see lawyer. Didn't quite go as I wanted it to, needless to say I won't be going after full custody and we will share kids time as we can according to our schedules.

Wednesday as part of my GAL I needed to buy a car. I have drove old cars and constantly worked on them for yrs.
I was going to buy ex a new car for christmas, but since she left I figured why wait. Time to take care of me and kids. I found car, and wouldn't be ready until Thursday. Ok

Thursday went and got car, kids loved it. We came home and regrouped drove around a little, S6 wanted to go bowling so we went had a blast.

Friday was waterpark day. We went to our city water park for a few hrs, now a 6 Ur old and a 2 yr old by yourself in a huge pool is quite a challenge. But we did it and had a ball.

Saturday was my celebrating S6 bday. I haven't had a chance to have him a party and that was the day I did it. Coincidentally
It fell on my bday. So was my wish, we didn't acknowledge me and made it about him at my parents house. It was just us family, but we swam and cooked steak. It was a good day.

Here is where the drama set it, and it's part of my bad thing

So my exs new boyfriend has a son he does not acknowledge or care about. Guess what, he has the same bday as me as per FB.
Being me I couldn't stop myself. I msg ex and asked if they were having him a bday party.
She didn't even know he had a son. He had been lying to her all this time. Of course she acted like nothing and that was all we communicated about that.

Fast forward to today I took kids to babysitters while she's at work, I had to go by dentist office and set up an appointment. While I was there I checked on S6 appointment. He has big teeth coming in that didn't push out baby teeth. So they are still there. Big concern for me.

Turns out she missed the appointment. Made me super mad. So when I left the office I called her to inquire. Well she said she tried to. Call to reschedule but haven't been able to yet.

Ok we hang up. I get going down the road and she calls back. Lighting in to my ass about checking up on her new bf through FB and child support. ( I still pay her car insurance. And cell bill) I'm trying to get out of it but it's complicated. Ugh

Calls me lots of names and we argued some. Later she txted and alpollogized for calling me the things she did. I told her that I didn't care what she called me, that I would do what I had to to know my kids were safe. She says I should trust her as the mother to my children to know they are. and that was last communication.

I'm quite sure knowing her she is knee deep in with this guy and I don't see an end. I hope I'm wrong. I love her more than anything other than my kids, even after all she has done.

When she loves someone she will do anything for them. I know, she has done things you all would drop your jaws if you knew.

So I guess this is my limbo period, where I gal and move on. Try not to get into a custody battle and just manage things. I wish she would wake up, her money is getting tight. I think it's begging to be a logistical problem for her with kids. School is out to. Just wait until that comes. Going to be a doosey.

Any comments appreciated. Thanks you all

Left 4/28
Chris06 #2799360 07/03/18 10:26 AM
C
Chris06 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Please I need all advice

New development today,
I got up early and was cleaning my house and ex called crying. Asking me what I had done. Turns out om has told her to get her [censored] and get out his house. I was so happy. Not because I wanted her to jump in my arms. But because I new she was safe and my kids.

Now she didn't have anywhere to stay, so my kids are homeless. She wanted to borrow money for a hotel but I didn't want to give it to her. So I told her I was broke.

I offered her to stay at my house and I go to dads. She said I ain't coming back to that house. Which hurt, but ok.

Later on I guess she figured out she had no where else to go so she is staying at my place tonight. Which is fine I'll be at work anyway. Kids will destroy my clean house, and that's ok too.

She told me not to bother her when I get home, and not to tell anyone she stayed there last night. Which really upset me.

I got nice guy syndrome and am a doormat.

Advice please

Left 4/28
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard