Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
Chris06 #2795823 06/13/18 05:41 PM
C
Chris06 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Can someone help me. What do I do about b day party.

No one is talking do I just keep whining here or what???

Left 4/28
Chris06 #2795829 06/13/18 09:52 PM
C
C
Originally Posted By: Chris06
I am suppose to go to S6 birthday part 24th. She says he is gonna be there. Should I not go. I think that would hurt me more by not going??
What do you want to do?
Do that.

Me-70, D37,S36
Chris06 #2795872 06/14/18 02:38 AM
S
S
This is just my opinion. I think you need to stay away. If it is her family and OM, you are walking into a bad situation waiting to happen. Have another birthday party for your son. Invite some of his friends.

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
sandi2 #2795901 06/14/18 04:09 AM
E
E
I tend to agree with Sandi. I have a similar situation with family this weekend, albeit it's my family's home. Sill debating my response to it. In your case, it isn't neutral territory, it's HERS. If OM *is* there, I see too much chance of it erupting. A best case is you walk away REALLY hurt, and even sicker than you already are. Another party for you and your son isn't going to be normal, but it will be especially for you 2.

Me: 47
Wife: 38
T: 13 M: 7
S: 3
Blowup: 4/18/18
Left: 4/20/18
BD 04/23/18
Esi21 #2796192 06/15/18 09:15 AM
C
Chris06 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I have confirmed OM obviously. She says she met him on FB aounnd june9, I seriously don't beleive that one bit. Upon searching through phone records I found that a new number appeared just around time she says. I felt relieved. Finally the truth I thought.
When I learned of OM and confronted her, she says she was prolly moving in with him next week. That just doesen't make any since to me. I don't think so.
This morning I continued separating all money ties I had with her. I left to go get kids she called from a strange number.
The number was her co worker, she said she was calling to tell me that her phone went haywire she wasen't go to be able to talk to the kids this weekend she would go get another one monday. Another lie.
I can txt the phone and msg gets delivered. to her phone. I can call it and it rings. unless screen is black it is working, phone has power.
I just don't understand how someone could put theirselves before their kids. Lie like its the truth. have a total personality switch like this.
Some people say go to the b day party act like the better person.
My mother says whatever i do don't go. I could be getting set up for trouble.
I just don't know what to do anymore at all.

Anyone know where the stages of emotions are for WW thnking

Thanks for support

Left 4/28
Chris06 #2796605 06/18/18 01:43 PM
C
Chris06 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Well she waited until the clock struck midnight Saturday night, to. Father's Day. To change fb relationship status to new man. How hateful can one be. I just don't get it. Immediately 2 friends of hers who I don't like at all, whores. Liked her status change.
So I checked out guy best I could. I don't like him around my kids. He has pitbulls tied to big chains. What if they attack my kids. He wants to be their daddy. Wtf
Contacted lawyer today, made an appointment. I have to get my kids. I'm optimistic about it. I think I have the better case for is. She's a partier, not responsible, dumping kids with anyone. Etc...
Well it's next Tuesday. Let y'all know what happens
dB is over. I'll just post for the kids stuff for those in need to know.

Left 4/28
Chris06 #2796801 06/19/18 11:46 AM
C
Chris06 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Woke up to txt today about picking up kids tomorrow for my two days off work. S6 is in one place S2 is in another. Apparently my stepmother wanted S6 for the night. EW didn't bother to ask me.
Just giving me my orders on where to pick up kids.
I was confused at first so I had her call me to explain. She enjoying being in control of the situation. Giving me orders. She is way to far gone to ever loose what she has in her heart.
Birthday part since I told her I'm not going has been moved to "her house". Really the OM house. She likes to call her house to me to twist and turn the dagger.
I'll never understand why I deserved this.
The more I look into who new guy is it starts to make more and more since.
She has always put other people friends before us. She feeds off other people she loves to be liked. In January she started being around a girl she knew. Few hrs younger.
Come to find out, friends new husband is either cousins or brother to new guy. So yeah, don't know how long they been seeing each other but I know now how it happened.
I'm sure friend had her hand in destroying my family. I'll never forget it.
Lawyer Tuesday!

Left 4/28
Chris06 #2796922 06/20/18 06:17 AM
C
Chris06 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I know I shouldn't have but I sent X an txt this morning. I worked all night and had to drive an HR to get S6. Guess I was irritable.
In short is was just telling her that her selfish decisions have life long consequences and I knew it had been going on for some time behind my back.
I always refer to om as Jody. I'm sure it gets under her skin. Lol
Today I sent a txt about kids slapping. They also me in the bare back and each other. Since all this started they have gotten so wild. Guess all the different people caring for them.
Anyway I told her I didn't know where it was coming from but I was about to whoop some asses. To help me get control of it.
She said she would
Then sent another txt asking have I picked up boys yet??
I just told her about the kids behavoir, of course I picked them up.
I just responded yes, I'm on 2 Ur sleep.
She continued with 4 more txt about the boys.
I don't care, if she's just checking on boys, temperature checking, wanting some communication with me or what cause I could never forgive her for this.
But it does make me wonder what she feels!

Left 4/28
Chris06 #2797105 06/21/18 07:33 AM
C
Chris06 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I had to talk to her today. It was her day to get money. So of course she starts early this morning "did you transfer money".
I waited until 2 to do it lol

She called later and we talked briefly, it went as follows. I asked if I needed to get a DNA check on my boys to make sure they are mine. She swore I didn't. ( I know that).
She insisted that she met om on June 10th. It is crazy to even think I would beleive that.
I remember the night she picked a fight, it was so orchestrated I even thought about that as it was happening. She's no actress.
I remember the last few months sitting at work watching her FB activity. Getting up and on FB msger at 3 4 am.
I msg her what are you doing up. "I had to pee"
No om worked night shift as well.
I really need Sandi's input here. Because this birthday part [censored] is messed up.
Now the party is Saturday at OM house or her "new house" as she puts it. She txt and said I'm welcome to come if I want.
So she leaves me and gets with this douche and thinks I'm gonna be her friend. I don't understand the mindset of women.
She says oh I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with this man. How the hell could she know that in 10 days. If that's true.

On another note I made her give me the address to send her money in check form. Women are so dumb. Especially to lie for months and think that everyone believes it. Lol
Lawyer Tuesday and I'm so excited to see her face when I get my kids

Left 4/28
Chris06 #2797112 06/21/18 07:45 AM
D
D
Originally Posted By: Chris06
Women are so dumb.

Chris,

Oh joy. You're not building a good case for yourself.

Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard