Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
O
OrangeK Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Convo Update.

MIL: WW has some more paperwork to fill out for court. They are asking for your weekly gross income.

ME:Its listed in the existing paperwork

MIL: As Monthly, She was looking for an accurate Weekly amount as thats what they are asking for

ME: She can direct any questions not pertaining to childcare to the courts as i have done.

------------------------------------------

I have already told MIL i would not discuss the divorce with her months ago,
A.) Not her business,
B.) If WW needs info she can either ask me herself or the courts.
C.) I only need to speak to MIL, FIL, Step-FIL about pickups and drop offs only.

Moving forward I am not sending any answer whatsoever to anyone unless it is regarding S3.

2 out of 3 times i have asked to speak with S3 on the phone i was ignored or denied.

I have not gotten reimbursed for 50% of the Dr. bill Yet.

Meeting with L got re-scheduled for Next Thursday (21st.)
---------------------------

Moving on with my day smile
Job interview went well, i think i have a good chance there.

M: 35, EX-W: 3, S:4
All Divorce Proceedings Complete - Oct 18
-----------------------------------------------------
2nd EX - Was Engaged - Diagnosed BPD
2 Major breakups.
2 Rebounds
S
S
I agree with your stance on the main issue.

On the 2 out of 3 times, document it. Bring it up to your lawyer.

Give her at least a week on the reimbursement before you raise cain.

In fact, wait until the 21st and talk to lawyer about the non-payment assuming it is still an issue.

M(53), W(54),D(19)
M-23, T-25 Bomb Drop - Dec.23, 2017
Ring and Piecing since March 2018
O
OrangeK Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Steve,

thanks. Thats my plan. I am waiting to talk to L before I make any moves. Tons of questions for him.

I have feverishly documented everything since Jan. using my Sister in law as me un-official paralegal haha.
She has been awesome, considering i thought she was the crazy one for years thanks to WW's triangulations.

Steve, thanks for sticking with me. You are all ive got left here evidently.

2 Major breakups.
2 Rebounds
O
OrangeK Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Really bummed nobody is talking on thread anymore except Steve.
I had a dark 2 weeks, something i know you all have been through. Please forgive me. I miss and value your input, Sandi, Vanilla, MTB, Makia, AS, JuJu, and Ginger. I owe all of you an apology, i dont know what had me so bitter the past 2 weeks. I was doing better prior to that, and i stopped excersizing, and started allowing myself to slide back from DB, GAL and 180's, and i paid for it, both in personal pain and in pushing all of you away.

I offer my sincere apology and humbly ask for your assistance.

2 Major breakups.
2 Rebounds
S
S
Ok just keep posting. Others will chime in when they feel they can contribute.

M(53), W(54),D(19)
S
S
Orange, I was giving you time to get over your tantrum. Plus, you post like you're texting on a phone, and your threads go so fast I can hardly keep up. Just try to calm down and maybe read some other threads and share some thoughts with other newcomers. We have a lot of newbies who have joined lately. If you don't have someone's undivided attention, it doesn't mean you have been forsaken.

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
M
M
I second what Sandi just said.

I am also just busy with things in life and work and I've decided to pull back a bit from here. I'll chime in here and there and when I have something specific to contribute.

I am just reaching a new phase of detachment and my focus and determination towards my goals and vision has recently increased, so I am mindful about how I spend my time as there's lots to do.

Anyway, glad to hear things have evened out for you and there's always someone here to give sage advice.

No one is coming to save you!

O
OrangeK Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Originally Posted By: sandi2
Orange, I was giving you time to get over your tantrum.

I prefer the term "Dark Period" but i can understand.

Plus, you post like you're texting on a phone, and your threads go so fast I can hardly keep up.

Another Con of having a very boring desk job i suppose. It allows me to read / post a lot and quickly.

Just try to calm down and maybe read some other threads and share some thoughts with other newcomers. We have a lot of newbies who have joined lately. If you don't have someone's undivided attention, it doesn't mean you have been forsaken.

Sandi i can say with confidence I feel calmer in the last week or so than i have since BD. I will slow my roll at your reccomondation though.
I no longer have doubts or misgivings about D.
I no longer fret and worry about the "What if's"
I understand and accept that the woman i knew, and the real woman are 2 different people.

Chilling out, continuing to post, and GAL.

I mostly wanted you all to know i have felt badly about how i was reacting to people here. Again, it was a dark period for me.
I violated Rules #24, #33, and #37 badly.
Re focused. Re energized, and its for real this time.

2 Major breakups.
2 Rebounds
O
OrangeK Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Convo: Group Text with MIL and WW Yesterday

WW: Sent picture message of notice from school showing the 2 weeks the daycare is closed, July 4th week and the last week in August.

ME: How would you like to handle the weeks he doesn't have school?

WW: Would your parents want to take him like they did last august? Also, Mom, do you have any days you want to use vacation time to watch him?

ME: My parents will likely want to take him, ill ask this weekend.

ME: I just checked the calander and both of those weeks are weeks that you would normally pay the tuition. How would you like to handle evenly splitting the weeks we do not have to pay?

-----------------2 Hours Pass
MIL: I noticed there was a typo on the dates of the week of july 4th. It says it begins the 3rd but that weeks begins on the 2nd.

WW: Yea, i think they copied and pasted last years, and didnt change the dates.

ME:I just checked the calander and both of those weeks are weeks that you would normally pay the tuition. How would you like to handle evenly splitting the weeks we do not have to pay?
-----------------------------------OVERNIGHT

ME: I talked to my parents and they can take him both or either week, whatever works.
Also in regards to the 2 weeks we dont owe tuition i was think we could do one of two things. Where both weeks fall on weeks you would normally pay, you could just pick one and pay the week prior, or we can split the payments prior to the vacations weeks, that way we both end up not paying a full week. How does that sound to you?
------------------------------------------------------

I expect she will continue to ignore this question. She is greedy to a fault, sad that she is so materialistic.

I also couldnt help but notice how quick she was to want to push S3 off on other people, so she can have time to herself.

2 Major breakups.
2 Rebounds
S
S
Make sure you bring up tuition with the L.

M(53), W(54),D(19)
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard