Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
H
Hornsfa Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Maika - please remove your post! You must have read someone else gave her the book and think I did... I am catching a lot of crap from your mistake. I'm having enough issues cleaning up my own, I don't need to clean up yours also.

Thank you.

H: 47 W:49
M: 17
BD: 5/20/18
OM discovered - still in contact as of 06/07/18.
W says she is moving out 9/1/18
H
Hornsfa Offline OP
OP Offline
H
I see it now - Maika was replying to MrSunny, not me. If an admin can please fix that for Maika I would appreciate it - it is derailing my thread.

Thank you.

R
R
I don't see anyone giving you crap.

Threads get derailed a bit sometimes. It happens. Just post something you want to talk about, and that usually will get it back on track.

Me: 44
H: 44
Kids: 20, 16, 16, and 10
Together/Married: 22 years
H announced he was emotionally detached and considering D: 4/4/16
H announced he is going to try to stay and reconnect: 5/1/16
S
S
Originally Posted By: MrSunny
I am currently in LRT. I read the DR book and originally was going to keep my efforts a secret. After talking to a friend who is a marriage therapist I decided to give W the book and ask her to read the first 65 pages. The book is written for both people and does an excellent job of laying out the realities and influences of divorce. I would like to know why sharing the book (if you are in LRT) is disastrous. I can see how getting caught hiding it might look bad, but the most she will discover is that you will stop pursuing and get a life which she will notice anyway. I would agree about keeping your forum activity private.

Hornsfa, it is a misunderstanding. SUNNY said he gave the book to his wife. Maika was referring to Mr. Sunny, not you.

M(53), W(54),D(19)
M-23, T-25 Bomb Drop - Dec.23, 2017
Ring and Piecing since March 2018
C
C
Originally Posted By: Hornsfa
Maika - please remove your post! You must have read someone else gave her the book and think I did... I am catching a lot of crap from your mistake. I'm having enough issues cleaning up my own, I don't need to clean up yours also.

Thank you.

OK some of this is my fault - I approved these posts on my phone and now that I look closer I did not realize that he hijacked your thread.

As always take the advice that you need and disregard the parts that do not apply

Also MrSunny can not remove his posts, only I can do that.

answered on his own thread here -
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2794922#Post2794922

Last edited by Cadet; 06/10/18 11:56 PM.

Me-70, D37,S36
M
M
Hornsfa:

Firstly, as pointed out, I responded to a post by MrSunny who just made a really stupid error and posted about it after the fact in your thread. He most likely posted it incorrectly in your thread instead of his. Because it was such a dumb thing he did, I posted a response in your thread to him in case he would come back to see it. But, I also then posted it in his thread to make sure he saw it.

On another note, chill the f#$k out bro! Nobody is derailing your thread. As mentioned, post something else about your sitch or ask another question and this is all blown over. I am amused you're getting riled up about something so inane. People's threads get sidetracked once in a while and it's easy to correct it. Sit down, and take a f#$%ing break!

How serendipitous that you were considering doing the same as MrSunny - so at the least, you can take my words as a strong warning if you were leaning towards sharing DR/DB with your partner.

There's a lotta hurt and $hit that people go through here and getting your thread derailed, which it didn't, is the least of your worries. Also, nobody got on your case about it either, which is why this is even more ridiculous. I am sure you have more pressing problems. Post about it and let's chat.

No one is coming to save you!

H
Hornsfa Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Originally Posted By: Maika
Hornsfa:

Firstly, as pointed out, I responded to a post by MrSunny who just made a really stupid error and posted about it after the fact in your thread. He most likely posted it incorrectly in your thread instead of his. Because it was such a dumb thing he did, I posted a response in your thread to him in case he would come back to see it. But, I also then posted it in his thread to make sure he saw it.

On another note, chill the f#$k out bro! Nobody is derailing your thread. As mentioned, post something else about your sitch or ask another question and this is all blown over. I am amused you're getting riled up about something so inane. People's threads get sidetracked once in a while and it's easy to correct it. Sit down, and take a f#$%ing break!

How serendipitous that you were considering doing the same as MrSunny - so at the least, you can take my words as a strong warning if you were leaning towards sharing DR/DB with your partner.

There's a lotta hurt and $hit that people go through here and getting your thread derailed, which it didn't, is the least of your worries. Also, nobody got on your case about it either, which is why this is even more ridiculous. I am sure you have more pressing problems. Post about it and let's chat.

I disagree and I am past it.

S
S
Hornsfa, your reaction to that misunderstanding was pretty extreme. Is that something you have dealt with in handling your W? Just a question, since behavior online doesn't necessarily typify behavior IRL.

If you do react similarly in your MR then that is definitely one of the 180s that you can institute from this point forward. If not, then ignore this entire post. smile

M(53), W(54),D(19)
M-23, T-25 Bomb Drop - Dec.23, 2017
Ring and Piecing since March 2018
M
M
What an absurd way to handle a minor transgression! LOL! If this is how you handle something so minor, I wonder how the hell do you actually manage something not going your way. Just this should give you great pause for reflection on how you reacted to something so minor.

Good luck with everything!

No one is coming to save you!

H
Hornsfa Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Dude shut the ##$%^ up. You were the one telling me to chill out... take your own medicine.

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard