Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
V
V
No just a clean weiner.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
There has been more than one dude, doodler!

So, I had an hour long phone conversation with my date tomorrow night. It went really well. We click pretty good over conversation so far.

Hey, if anything, I get to go and throw some hatchets on a Friday night!

D
D
Originally Posted By: Ginger1
There has been more than one dude, doodler!

Speaking of clean weenies, I watched another exciting episode of "The Lawn Care Nut" on YouTube last night. The episode was about applying weed killer. He started off by saying that you should always wear eye protection, protective clothing and gloves when working with weed killer. Then he mentioned that a friend of his had been working with weed killer and got some on his hands and the guy had to go urinate he didn't wash his hands. He said his friend had a difficult time explaining to his wife how he got the sores on his wanker.

So, I had an hour long phone conversation with my date tomorrow night. It went really well. We click pretty good over conversation so far.

All of my fingers and toes are crossed for you. And I'm sending out positive messages to the universe and the spirit world and all that stuff. You'll have a good time.

D
D
Here's hoping your date is amazing and if not, you can always blame any unfortunate "accident" on a slip of the hatchet. LOL Seriously, go and have a blast!

Me 52, H53
Bomb drop 9/29/2014
Divorce from XH final 12/17/2014
Marriage #2 12/31/2019
5 adult (step)daughters (3 from XH's first marriage, 2 from current H's previous relationships)
6 grandkids
G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Thank you for your well wishes! I hope I get to come back with a good report. He was very very cute last night. He told me how much he enjoyed talking to me on the phone and he said "Beauty AND brains, package deal!"

I am excited and hopeful, but I wish I wasn't, I try not to be.

Here is to hoping he isn't gay, he isn't a priest, he isn't secretly married, and not a complete perv!

K
kml Offline
K
Quote:
Here is to hoping he isn't gay, he isn't a priest, he isn't secretly married, and not a complete perv!

Hahaha! Yes!!!!

D
D

Ginger,

You've dated a series of freaks, but this guy seems very normal. That makes him a freak, so that should be a relief. A guy that's a freak for not being a freak is perfect.

You'll be bringing this one in for a landing. Ignore the fire trucks, they're just a precaution.

G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
I am going to go with your positive attitude, maybe I will be fruitful!

I can really use a freakishly normal guy. I think I am due.

C
C
I am going to go with your positive attitude, maybe I will be fruitful!

I can really use a freakishly normal guy. I think I am due.

The only thing I am going to say is that none of us are "NORMAL" - it is a question of what your boundaries are and which red flags can not be passed.

LOVE is a CHOICE.

Me-70, D37,S36
job Offline
I agree w/Cadet....no one is absolutely normal. We all have our quirks, etc. We have to set our boundaries and when the red flags pop up, assess them and then decide whether we will allow them to continue to fly or we lower the them and see where things go. That is a decision we all have to make when we begin dating again.

We are the only authors of our life's story...do not allow others to take up the pen and write it for you.

Love is definitely a choice.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard