Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
L
Loves77 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Another update

He just picked up his debit card. He started talking about the schedule for when I go to work. I started getting upset, sad about leaving the baby and such.

Listening to him talk about him living at his moms and how they are gonna do things really made me sad. It made me feel like he has no plans to come back. I held it together though, just shed a couple of tears over the baby situation.

After he left though they came down. frown

D
D
Good for you. Put on the brave, happy face for him and keep the interactions as positive and matter-of-fact as possible! I understand that daggers in the heart feeling when the WS talks about their future plans without you. Don't let him know that, though. Also, remember not to believe a word he says.

W 34 Me 42
Married 7 years together 8
0 kids 1 beloved dog
BD 4/6/2018
I moved out 4/7/2018
I moved back in alone 8/05/2018
I file 3/06/2019
D official 5/7/2019
L
Loves77 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Im trying my best. He did see me shed some tears over the baby but that's it. The next week have a lot of changes happening. Im going to work, all kids going to their summer arrangements. I will be leaving my house at 6 am and not home until 6pm from mon-thurs.

I fear that once this starts that me and him won't be seeing one another anymore, as he will have the baby during the day.

D
D
Not seeing him might be a good thing for your detachment at this point.

W 34 Me 42
0 kids 1 beloved dog
BD 4/6/2018
I moved out 4/7/2018
I file 3/06/2019
D official 5/7/2019
L
Loves77 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Yea, definitely. But I feel like it could be a finality with me and him.

L
Loves77 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
A couple updates

Last night I sent a text and I sent it to a couple different people, him being one of them, and it went into a group text. The text was a meme and I'll admit it had sexual reference. I did t think too much about it, as it was clearly a joke. Well, I check my phone an hour or so later and he had called about 4 times. I text him asking what's up and he calls. Wants to know who was the other person on the text and was obviously nervous about it. It had me laughing.

Fast forward to this morn. He's calling at 730 am which is way odd considering he works at night now. He tells me he is sick with what I have. I can tell he is. I end up going over there with meds and staying a while with him.

He texted later thanking me for taking care of him with hearts.

im just trying to play it cool for now.

D
D
Why are you taking care of him? That seems like cake-eating on his part. He is still getting the benefits of the relationship without actually committing to it.

I know what you mean about it feeling like a finality. Every time I hang-up with my W, I feel like it could be the last time we ever speak. It is hard. That's the discipline of it - not giving in to that feeling.

W 34 Me 42
0 kids 1 beloved dog
BD 4/6/2018
I moved out 4/7/2018
I file 3/06/2019
D official 5/7/2019
L
Loves77 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I know, you are right. I sometimes feel like I give in a bit quick. But, having just have gone through this sickness it is no joke! I will save the details but you are on the toilet for a couple days at moments notice. I don't want him to miss too much work as he is paying for the house bills. Also his mom is severely sick and soooo stressed out. I just felt it was the right thing to do. I know it's against the rules, but I went with my gut on it.

I need to be careful with my texting. Though last night seemed to work in my favor a bit, I just need to be careful and back off from it.

L
Loves77 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Update.

He ended up staying at my house that night. I felt better that he did, his mom is really sick right now and she would have been up trying to do for him. Anyhow, last night I took him back to her house. The time that he was here was fine. Nothing discussed about the R. After dropping me off he sent a text saying thank you for taking care of him, how much it meant to him with a heart emoji at the end. I responded that he's had my back and I have his. And he responded that we always will.

I broke down. With going to work next week and knowing that this back and forth with him cannot continue I called him. I told him that though I don't mind be friendly, that I can't do that with him right now. And with work starting next week, that would be a good time to put distance between us. And maybe later the friendliness can return but not now. That I needed him to please be respectful of this. At the end I said something to him that he has said to me, when we started out he wasn't looking for another friend and neither am I. Though I don't want to move on, I have too

He was quiet the majority of the phone call. But by the end was in tears saying that he forsnt want that. That he wants us back together and he feels that this past year was really hard on me and took its toll and he's been hoping that with me back to work that we can get back on track. He was in tears.

I think we had a break through. smile

S
S
Maybe, but be wary. Remember, your old MR is dead. If you move forward with him it will be with a new MR.

That means he has changes to make, you have changes to make. And I would highly suggest MC as a condition to R.

M(53), W(54),D(19)
M-23, T-25 Bomb Drop - Dec.23, 2017
Ring and Piecing since March 2018
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard