Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
D
D
Originally Posted By: Ginger1
Just feeling down.

Sorry! frown

If you come pick me up from the nursing home, I could show you a real good time.

G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Originally Posted By: doodler
Just feeling down.

Sorry! frown

If you come pick me up from the nursing home, I could show you a real good time.

Haha, thank you!

I do love old people. That's why I love my job and have always enjoyed the geriatric population......

although not in that way.

D
D
I do love old people.

Listen Missy, the diaper stays on for the first date.

D
D
Sorry you are feeling down. If I lived closer, I would swing by and pick you up for some girl talk, but I think you are way farther north than I am.

I was just reading something online earlier about how some people get anxiety this time of year because they don't have their mom anymore (for a variety of reasons) and commercials, newspapers, social media are just all up in their face about moms. I realize every single day how lucky I am to not only now live close to my family geographically, but how totally, completely undeservedly blessed I am that I am emotionally close to the people who are most important in my life.

Hang in there G. Your time is coming. As far as the job, that sux, but isn't it always the case when you are going for a job? They sugar coat everything and give you the pretty version. So unfair! I think employers know if they told you the truth, you would run screaming from them like your hair was on fire. You got this, though. You are a strong woman!

Me 52, H53
Bomb drop 9/29/2014
Divorce from XH final 12/17/2014
Marriage #2 12/31/2019
5 adult (step)daughters (3 from XH's first marriage, 2 from current H's previous relationships)
6 grandkids
J
J
Poor planning on your jobs part! Just take it day by day. They constantly change or make modifications to our electronic notes as well. For some reason the changes never actually help to make things more efficient though. I just wish apple would take over.

You have single handedly raised a beautiful daughter! You deserve to have a wonderful mothers day. Single moms are the best...strong, down to earth, resilient etc. You really have so much ginger. Education, career, healthy child, tons of friends, wisdom to stay away from crappy potential relationships. Dont focus on what you dont have.

M: 42
H: 43
Twins age 5
WAH in summer
D
D
We talking Epic by any chance? It's headquartered here in my state. G don't put pressure on yourself. From the little I know about your new gig, patient safety won't be at risk and I'm certain you'd never let that happen anyhow. So just do what you can and don't let it become your issue. You are still learning all the ins and outs and can't be expected to do more than you are able so don't stress yourself out.

DonH
Midwest
Me 56
WAW-EXW 55
Met 11/95 / Married 5/00
Bomb 6/20/05 / She Filed on 6/2/06 / Divorced on 10/9/06
4 who'd qualify as GF since D & dated about 25 women since D
G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G

C
C
I received a happy Mothers day from everyone,

Except the father of my child.
Hes got an all time low this year.

Post restored.
Stop using contractions and they will not disappear

Me-70, D37,S36
job Offline
Cadet,

Contractions aren't the only problem. Vanilla attempted to post and she didn't have any contractions in her posting.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
I can use every contraction every post from a PC, but anything I post from my IPhone does not post. Unless it's the IPhone that will not let you use contractions? I am on my PC now and I am sure it's going to post just fine.

And I just lost a whole post to my dumb computer.

Anyways, thanks for the support. I am just down. Booking a trip to Mexico helped. I am going with friends. Well, I am meeting them there as I can't quite afford the whole 7 days. But 4 nights is enough for me. I got my own room. How romantic! Then a week to work, then 5 days in Niagara.

Yes, Don, it is Epic. Many in our company have been there in the past year and a half or so. My old director was. I used it on the billing side and it had lots of build issues.....now I am going to use it on the somewhat clinical side, and hopefully it will go ok. Our organization actually bought out this this old business school which was huge and it is now the "EPIC training facility". Go live is never fun, it is on my birthday actually. everyone who has been out there says the EPIC campus is beautiful and huge, but in the middle of nowhere, lol.

No, I won't harm anyone clinically without adequate training, but I could have lots of patients and families be pissed at me, and cost lot the company a lot of money if I mess up. Hopefully none of that will happen!

I just leaned on the keyboard and erased what I wrote about her father. My daughter actually texted her father because she knew I was upset to text me a happy Mother's day. She made excuses for him, like "Daddy is hosting a mother's day party, so he was probably too busy" (that made me feel great!). I did not respond to his text. He dropped a gift outside my door. he never took the effort to take D10 to get me anything (they had all the time in the world last weekend) so I am pretty sure the gift was bought by his wife. ANd the card was highly impersonal, written by him, as if he was D10. I would have preferred nothing at all. No expectations, he is a crappy person, but this still hurts.

I just want to fast forward to July......

Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard