Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
V
V
Marina

Thank you for the update. I have included you and the children in my daily votive.

The suspected breast cancer is an additional burden for you to carry and it's a big one to worry about. I hope the lumps are cysts, that's bad enough, but at least less invasive treatment.

Frankly I never understand how waywards can treat their innocent children in awful ways. The children are picking up your distress on it as well as their own abandonment. That makes life even harder for you and I am so sorry it is this way.

Children are more resilient than you know too, they have the love of a terrific mom, you. I used to foster, children older than yours so I have a little understanding although I short term fostered so the dynamic is different. Your children are your children and you are a family. A loving caring family and that is vital to you all.

Marina, despite all you have love and can experience the joy of your children.

When is the next court hearing?

When is your treatment?

((((((Hugs)))))

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

M
marina7 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
V,
Doctor also hoping is cyst which I would take a million time. But again I do know God has a plan as crazy it might sound to many of us. I will keep letting lead me to the end of the tunnel

Well this weekend W had d9 and s9 of course W told s9 last time I will have something plan fun for us to happen and s9 said nothing happen d9 said that s9 told W you always breaking your promises W responded oh well. Also d9 said that W sat next to d and said ain't OW different than your mom d responded Yes my mom is my mom I guess W didn't like that answer and smirk and walk away.. Simply wow now W is comparing me to OW also S through a tantrum and ow told s you better stop or I'll make you walk home. All I can say is W is really testing me. I been very quiet and not paying her no mind but if OW spanks my kids all I can say is I'll be all over the news.

This is getting ridiculous W tells kids there biological parent's name tells them they are not even blood related and to top it off the reason we adopted is because there parents didn't want them. Smfh how much more of this we have to endure.

Court is end of March, and kids start Guardiam Ad litem btwmy kids didn't know about this W spoke with them and already bribing them and telling them oh the lady is really nice she already knows about everything and wink at them. My kids said mom what she meant by that. I responded am not sure but you always tell the truth always no matter if is good or bad. They said we know mom.

This is getting out if hand the cost of my kids mental state my s9 pee in bed and woke up crying I of course ran to s and held him he hugged me so tight and said please don't leave us I of course replied never baby am here for you three. I made sure s was dry and changed his sheets and tuck him back in at 2am almost 3 in the morning.

Something gotta give my kids are being torture mentally Why is W so evil... frown

I am broken for my kids only God could help me this is going to far.

At BD
Lesbian marriage
Me39,W36
S9,D9,S8 adopted all three
Together almost 10yrs
Bomb Drop - April 2017
W movedout - May,2017
OW June,2017
Currently 2018
Me40, W38
S10,D10,S9
V
V
Any news Marina on the lump?

I was thinking about you today and wondering about your health, and if a date has been set for the hearing?

V

V 64, WAW

J
J5K Offline
J
Marina,

Forgive me, I saw your post but have been busy with my issues.

I do not have any advice for you with respect to the GAL. Splitting the kids in my opinion is not what I would choose, but others may have to make that call and you will have to live with it. I am still going through my own struggles with 5 boys and trying to transform my mindset that things will be better for them by viewing it differently.

You need to stay healthy. I will pray for you.

H-46 XW-38 T-7 M-6
S-9,8,8,6,4
S 11/30/15, I filed 12/8/15
EA 2/1/16 D dismissed 3/24/16
PA 3/18/16 confirmed 4/22/16
XW files for D 4/1/16 - D final 11/17/16
Finally moving forward...
M
marina7 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
J5k
Thank you as I can't imagine with 5 kids I know in my house there are good days and bad days with emotions if not one kid crying why mommy left us is the other amd us being our kids pillar is hard and to deal with our emotions. I now literally take it a day at a time I honestly now wake up and plan the day because of our dilemma and therapist says is ok to take it a day at a time so here I am. And as for the GAL I went in there as I been she ask I heard W side what's your side I simply teared up and said I have no side as I am myself trying to figure out what happen to my family. I showed her W letter of letter intent her stating she didn't want d9 and s8 and just wanted s9 and for her to live her life and leave her alone and him. I did what I felt was right to just say I am not sure what happen all I know like letter says W needs to find herself for almost 10yrs she was a mom and wife. And GAL lawyer responded to well when we become parents we don't take breaks I just shake my head yes I know this if she needed to find herself I am honestly ok with this. Why because I believe I also went through a midlife crisis myself 3yrs or 5yrs ago I was strong enough to overcome this but I never left the house I might have monstered like W did says after reconnecting W said you said some horrible things to me but I never took it out on my kids I might have to say my kids is what help me get through my dark days.

J5k thank you and hope you and boys are doing good.

At BD
Lesbian marriage
Me39,W36
Together almost 10yrs
Bomb Drop - April 2017
W movedout - May,2017
OW June,2017
Currently 2018
Me40, W38
S10,D10,S9
M
marina7 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
V,
Yes court is now on April the end of the months for W to pay all court cost as I am limited to funding. I know that GAL will begin this week for kids so she said at the end one parent will not like me as I need to make best decisions for kids which I agreed one thousand percent.

I have an appointment on Wednesday for biopsy results hoping is just a cyst which I had those removed before painful but better than breast cancer.

Yes kids are amazing I also dont keep anything away from them unless is court as I tell them you two keep being kids this is my battle. But d9 said you also super dama you bounce back like superman lol. So If is a cyst I will go have them removed and then let them know results are good now to next battle.

Which my biggest battle is to keep kids together.

At BD
Lesbian marriage
Me39,W36
Together almost 10yrs
Bomb Drop - April 2017
W movedout - May,2017
OW June,2017
Currently 2018
Me40, W38
S10,D10,S9
V
V
My main concern lovely mum, is that Wednesday goes well.

Please let me know how YOU are. Take extra special care and rest.

I have had breast lumps, luckily not sinister but very very worrying. One thing at a time.

I am sending you my very special rainbow strength if you would like it.

V

V 64, WAW

V
V
Any news Marina?

V

V 64, WAW

M
marina7 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hi V,
No nothing yet and the GAL hasn't interviewed kids yet I wanted to email her and ask what's taking so long but I also don't wanna sound impatient so I am a little stuck. I can truly say the System for kids have failed me and my kids. I am just taking it a day at a time. Thank you V for always keeping in touch

At BD
Lesbian marriage
Me39,W36
Together almost 10yrs
Bomb Drop - April 2017
W movedout - May,2017
OW June,2017
Currently 2018
Me40, W38
S10,D10,S9
V
V
Systems do that, it truly is awful.

I put you in my prayers at votive every day. Brave wonderful mum, it is my honour and privilege to post to you.

V

V 64, WAW

Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard