Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
job Offline
No, you shouldn't be the one to leave your home. If she's not happy about the situation, she has two options, 1) stay there and live in a spare bedroom or 2) leave. I certainly wouldn't give up my master bedroom to keep her happy, but that's my personal opinion.

Let's she how she takes the news that you aren't moving out.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
R
R
Oh I thought I had to post in the new comers thread so I did

B
black8 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Thanks for the confirmation. She won’t take it well, because I’ve lived outside of the home for the extra days that we did not agree to as part of the in home separation. I see this potentially putting her over the edge and she files, but I have to draw a line.

B
black8 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Just got an ask to start paying child support, after 8 months of separation. Strange turn of events.

B
black8 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Gave her the news and she offered me just a week there. Unacceptable. Completely unfair to the kids. I kindly disagreed and asked to compromise. Let’s see what happens

B
black8 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Her response to more is she still wants to divorce. But she has not moved forward because I asked her not to. Thoughts on what to say?

B
black8 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
I’m in need of help. I am trying to empathize with my WAW yet stand firm on wanting to be in the house more. I can not afford to stay in hotels anymore and she is not budging letting me stay on 7 days per month in the house. I want to be there for my kids there and it breaks my heart how selfish she is being. I have two kids from a previous marriage who l share curstody with in a different state and they will be heartbroken when I tell them their new stepmom is divorcing me. I can’t afford to live in two places. I can’t fight her if she wants to file, but what markes no sense to me is that she says she won’t file because I asked her no to and we’re all still going as a family on vacation this summer. She is also visiting me in another state. I think she is in full MLC mode and I want to talk to her parents about my concern because they live with us. Just don’t know the best way to navigate this. Any thoughts?

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard