Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
P
petri Offline OP
OP Offline
P
LH,

You did get that that wasn't my text right? The house is still up for sale. W didn't ask me if we could put it on hold. But she asked me for contact info for the MC where I went.

Me:39 W:36
S:12 D:9
T:14 M:11
Separation:sep. 1 2017
D filed oct. 2017
D finalized july 2018
OM confirmed feb 2018
D finalized July 2018

The fact is this. You have to be in pain before you can learn.
L
L
Sorry. Misread it. My bad.

P
petri Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Ws BFF called me. She told me what she and W had talked. W had said that it was so f-ing stupid to start the A. W had said that her head has become morw messed up b/c of that. And they had talked about W running away from confronting her own issues. IDK about any of this but it doesn't affect my plans in any way. Still moving forward.

But it's good to her W is now seeing things even a little more clearly. And that she is willing to talk to someone outside of this. Even if it would end in D. As long as she gets her head straight. After all she is still my wife and mother of my kids.

And W texted me yesterday about her burden that she has to carry for what she has done. And how her finances are multiplying her anxiety b/c she probably can't keep her business running much longer if things go this way. There are a lot of losses for her in sight. And I really do feel bad for her.

D filed oct. 2017
D finalized july 2018
OM confirmed feb 2018
D finalized July 2018

J
J
P,

Reality hits like a train with no breaks in these Sitch on both sides. LBS its BD for the WW its the truth. Lies pile up and the truth come crashing down on them and they don't know how to react. We put in all the work to get better and understand the situation from both sides. While we are getting stronger they are falling behind.

She is confused because P has stop taking her sh!t. She thought her fantasy would last 4ever, now she sees that losing P, is a lot more than what she planned 4. Shes looking for pity.

But P won't give her pity, he's going to give her tough love, a confident, strong and a person only a fool would leave.

P walking away wasn't part of the plan, her plan was to have her choice. Her plan was to chose. You took that ability away from her. Now she has to live with choice A or come to P and prove she wants to be with him and only him, she has to humble herself.

(Choice A: her choosing her A partner.)

Her love for P was still there but her head was cloudy because of all the resentment. P got out of her way and allowed her to live without him, he distanced himself and detached so he could heal and allow his W space to see it wasn't all P fault.

Great job P.

Love is not rigid
Love bends
Onward and forward

M:37 W:37
T:11 M:10
S17, S13, S10, S4
BD:06/28/17
OM confirmed 07/20/17
Recon the M 10/29/17
Working hard:2gether

Onward and forward

This process is not a sprint it's a marathon! Patience, Patience, Patience.
S
S
I would not put a lot of stock in what a WW's BFF says in a call/text to the LBH.

I wouldn't even put stock in what was said about the MC.

When your W stops playing games and gets serious........she will stop throwing these crumbs, and having her BFF help her. Don't tell the BFF a thing about how you feel, what you want, or what you might consider doing.

If you want to hold off on selling the house, that's up to you........but don't you dare tell the BFF or the WW that it's to give her extra time to decide what she wants. That's a game WW's play. And, don't share your thoughts/feelings with BFF. She will tell the WW everything you say. The minute the WW knows you will give her more time to think about whether or not she wants you and the MR, is when she knows she still has you by the b@lls.

Just stay calm and don't show your cards.

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
V
V
What Sandi said

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

P
petri Offline OP
OP Offline
P
I was at a night club yesterday. W was there too. When she saw me she started crying and hugged me intensly. Her friend kinda pulled her away. W texted me that she left the bar. And couple of hours later sge texted that she didn't want to hurt me and she felt bad. Hoping I was doing better. And that she misses me. But she doesn't feel there's anything there anymore.

Sonewhat acts are not in correlation with words.

D filed oct. 2017
D finalized july 2018
OM confirmed feb 2018
D finalized July 2018

L
L
P,

Stop focusing on the crazy and keep moving forward. I really hope you ignored those texts!

P
petri Offline OP
OP Offline
P
LH,

I didn't reply to them. I didn't even feel the need.

D filed oct. 2017
D finalized july 2018
OM confirmed feb 2018
D finalized July 2018

N
N
Stay strong P, it“s part of the process.

WW H(me): 53
W: 48
T: 27 M: 22
S: 18
Piecing since 03/2016
Saw the light in the storm
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard