Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
H
H
Mleigh - I just want to say that I admire you very much. Whatever decision you make, you should be so very proud of yourself. I have watched you for years now and you are a role model in so many ways. You have stood (for YEARS!) but not stood still. I have admired the way you have retained positivity vs. getting lost in all the negativity this can bring to our lives.

Whatever decision you make, please know that you are a success story. Surviving and thriving through this nightmare is no easy feat.

((((I am sending you much deserved positive karma for 2018.)))))

Me 41, H 47, M 15 yrs, S11, S13
BD 1: 11/4/14 we work on it; really I pretzel myself
BD 2: 3/31/15 H goes down to "dorm room"
8/15: H back to MBR
10/15: H back in dorm room
1/18: H files, now divorced
M
mleigh4 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Thank you HW. That is a huge compliment from someone I continue to admire so much!

I will begin a new thread with an update soon.

Hugs back ((((HW))))

M

Me 48 H 46 S 11
M 2004
BD 8/13
H moved out 2/15
-live in the present, enjoy the beauty around and within you, explore your new future-
B
B
I know we are over the limit on posts but {{{{{{{MLeigh}}}}}}}

try to at least have a protein smoothie a day if you can and to stay hydrated ..

try to enjoy the holiday. let yourself grieve and know it's ok and not forever, just the next step in the process. wish i was there to give you a hug and a cup of tea xoxoxo

M 20+ T25+
S ~15.5 (BD)
BD 4/6/15
D 12/23/16

"Someone I loved once gave me
A box full of darkness.
It took me years to understand,
That this too, was a gift."
~ Mary Oliver
job Offline
I am in your corner...whatever you opt to do, I'm behind you all of the way.

I want you, your son and fur babies to have a very Happy and Merry Christmas. The new year is right around the corner and I have this feeling that there will be a new blank page in your life's book for you to begin writing the next chapter.

Whatever you decide to do, you are going to be just fine. You've fought hard to maintain a good relationship w/your h, but he's stuck and can't see the light of day for those darkened rose colored glasses. For this, I am so sorry. He's a fool that doesn't even realize what he had and may lose in the next year or so.

New Thread:

Bye bye limbo -- it's time for a change

Last edited by job; 01/06/18 01:33 AM. Reason: Added a new thread link

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard