Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
T
T
Wow T2;

This post was one of the most amazing and beautifully written testaments to love and sacrifice that I have seen. You and your H have both gone through so much and it really is incredible to see that you have BOTH come out the other side as much better people.

I would, of course, wish this same success for everyone here. We are all going through this pain. Some of us will be able to stick to the path and others won't. We are all different and wonderfully unique. I hope and pray that my own situation will turn out in a similar way to yours. I think we all wish for that!

Thank you for continuing to share your journey with us - and especially for always giving us your great words of advice - even when many don't listen the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 10th times. You continue to remind - gently nudging in the right direction - without censure - because you too have been there.

All I can say - is Thank You! We love T2!
Totally

R
R
Quote:

THIS TIME, I think, we're gonna get it right!
T2

AWESOME!!!

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...445#Post1956445
T2....

You are one AMAZING woman....and still taking time out to helpp us here during our present struggles...along the way. Thanks so much . You're advice is well read and Tatally said it so well!
Quote:

[/qThank you for continuing to share your journey with us - and especially for always giving us your great words of advice - even when many don't listen the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 10th times. You continue to remind - gently nudging in the right direction - without censure - because you too have been there.
uote]

Any wise words of advice would be welcome on my post...just having a harder week than usual. Again, thanks for the continues HOPE!

Mooka

M
M
Hi T2

It's me again, good ole Mak stopping by your thread for inspiration. I am glad to hear that things are moving in a positive direction for you. Also if you have a chance, could you stop by my thread and read my latest post? The one that is titled: I could use some opinions.
I sure could use your wisdom.

Thank you and have a good afternoon!

Mak

MakDaddy's (Charles Bronson) New Thread - Still Focusing on positives
Happy Mother's Day, Jan!

Relax. Appreciate. Be calm. Laugh. Enjoy. Be secure. Be loving. Be loved. Don't personalize. Don't ASSume. Accept. Be grateful.
Thanks T2, for stopping by my thread. I don't post much, lurk alot more, but am trying to post a little more. The first post you made in this thread was like reading something I would have written! It's almost me to a T!

Working on a M that is falling apart is one of the most difficult things I've ever done. It's nice to read about people who are a little ahead of you that are making it work. It's great inspiration and hope!

Thanks for the hope and the inspiration!

JL

Life is not measured in the breaths we take, but in the moments that take our breath away...
OP Offline
Thank you Holding and Happy Mother's Day to you as well.
Looks like it's time for you to start a new thread GF.
T2

OP Offline
Hi All,

Today marks the first Mother's Day in two years where there's no fear, anger or hostility looming in the air around this house.

This Mother's Day my family is whole again. My H and I have come so far that it's difficult today to believe that we both spent 2001-2003 living a self created hell. We both look back at who we were back during those years and realize we'd both become pretty awful people. I choose one way to deal with MY unhappiness and my H choose his. I'm actually at the point where it's difficult for me to say that HIS choices were more damaging or 'wrong' than my own. We both share the blame for the destruction of our M and fortunately we are both sharing in the repair of all the damage.

So THIS Mothers Day, I'm celebrating the Re-Birth of our lives together. We've come so far and learned so much...that the "labor" of this re-birth will someday be just a another memory and lesson learned.
T2

it is such a priviledge to call you a friend

Hi T2~

I seem to have lost track of you somewhere along the way. I think we went in different directions...you are in piecing and I am in surviving!

I remember the angst you went through with H when you really weren't sure about him moving back,etc.

I am SO HAPPY to hear that things are going well! I am so glad I came across your thread today...it is very inspiring!!

Happy Mother's Day!!!!!

Happiness is like a butterfly: the more you chase it, the more it will elude you, but if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder.... (thoreau)
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard