Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
OP Offline
TAL,

I love it!!! Maybe I'll get your "Buttoned down biker babe" monogramed on my leather jacket!!!
T2

OP Offline
Deb,

Thank you my friend. I have made a new and happier life for myself and with my H. And I had you and KK there holding my hand and lending a shoulder all the way through it, so I'd say that WE made my life better.

All the good and loving people on this board, who share and encourage, advise and take us to task when we need it, are a HUGE part of the reason that we made it to the other side of this nightmare and come out of it a better, happier person for OURSELVES, if no one else.

Everyone just needs to remember that ' hearing the sound advice of others is meaningless if we ignore that advice and just keep doing what will never work.

The hardest thing ANY of us have to accept is the fact that sometimes YOU HAVE to go against your "gut instincts" and listen to your brain NOT your heart.
T2

Well my friend,

Quote:

Everyone just needs to remember that ' hearing the sound advice of others is meaningless if we ignore that advice and just keep doing what will never work.

The hardest thing ANY of us have to accept is the fact that sometimes YOU HAVE to go against your "gut instincts" and listen to your brain NOT your heart.

I totally agree, there were many times I wouldn't listen. And times when I did things I didn't want to do.

Yes, I'm going on without my H. Someday maybe he will see all the damage he did and want to work on us, if I still want to! I know in my gut, he will wake up someday, it just may be too late!

You are someone we can all look up to! I'm glad I was one to hold your hand or wack you gently! I'll be here for you as long as you like!

Deb

bom:01/2003
D: 03/14/2006
ok so i lied, i told deb in her thread that she was the only one i was posting to this morning until i came in here

YA YA - girl, everything you said about me & deb, it's right back atcha. you are one strong woman that tells it like it is, and without your help over the last 9 months or so i would still be a bluthering idiot

shoot, if it hadn't had been for you - i wouldn't have come home back in late october - you coached me in just the right things to say so that i corrected a huge mistake

thank you my ya ya sister

and btw - we need to discuss what's happening in 17 days...yes, just call me a nag...

T
T
T2;

As you remind all of us that hearing the sound advice on this board is meaningless if we ignore that advice and keep doing what doesn't work. I am EVERY so guilty of that - and I appreciate you and all the others who keep reminding me to listen. Thank goodness you are there.

Do you really wear color coordinated socks with your Brooks Brothers monogramed shirts. I love that! How very organized of you! LOL

Take care of yourself and enjoy the Harley ride,
Totally

Hi T2,

Quote:

"thank (T2) for doing all the laundry"....so he IS trying very hard to be a better man.

You posted this to Tal. T2 I remember back in October, not too long after your H moved back in, you were b****** about "him thinking you're going to do his laundry, and acting like he didn't do anything wrong, like nothing happened, he could just move back in.."

I could go back to your previous posts and find the exact words you used. EVEN if you don't remember it I do, I have a very good memory.

Cathy

OP Offline
Cath,

LOL, what a difference a few months makes doesn't it? Back in Oct., hell....in December he was still a looooonnnngggg way from being the man he's evolving into and who knows what kind of a guy he'll be 6 months from now, but, if he keeps up this trend...I think I'm really gonna like this guy cause he's a whole lot more in touch with his responsibility to be a full partner in this M, than the guy he was pre, during and post A, ever was!!!!
T2

H
H
Hi T2,
I LOVE the start of this thread!! It's so empowering & inspirational.
Thanks for stopping by so many threads (including mine ) to give sound, loving, and solid advice. You give so much to others - again, inspirational. Thanks!
-H2H

T
T
T2;

I love hearing that H is turning out to be a real partner! I can only hope for the same in my own sitch. Thanks again for being such an inspiration. Your words are beautiful.

Totally

OP Offline
Okay....this NEW stuff from my H is going to turn me into a diabetic he's being so sweet...

I received an e-mail from him today that simply said, "I am forever in your debt, mi bella (T2)."

Okay...which one of you guys kidnapped my H and sent this guy here to take his place? Well, who ever did it, THANKS!!! and YOU can keep the 'old one'
T2

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard