Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
C
C
Parkema

You are not allowed to post the other post on the forum
it is against the TOS to talk about other products, books that are not from DB.

Me-70, D37,S36
C
C
Originally Posted By: parkema
Cadet,

My situation is that of a WW. NO MLC or WAW she is full blown shout it from the church top having an A. I put this down to chemicals as you would imply but the chemicals involved with limerence...

Thanks live long and prosper.

It is still the same explanation just different circumstances.

You still do the same thing.

Me-70, D37,S36
T
T
I agree with Cadet. The chemicals is what prevents your W from seeing that there no logic in her decisions. Everything is just a really good feeling. And feelings alone causes you to make ver y bad life altering decisions.

MR: 15 T:17
Me: 37 W: 34
S14
BD/PA/EA: 12/2016
P
Parkema Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Cadet,

Apologies for my previous attempts to help others with the "Nice Guy" rules assume due to copyright.

DR'ing started March 2017

Don't blow the last bridge up from fantasy island, act "as if".
C
C
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=boardrules&v=1

Quote:
Welcome to the DivorceBusting.com On-Line Community. By posting here you agree to our terms and conditions and agree to abide by the rules and policies detailed below.

This messageboard community is designed to support, encourage, and educate people about Divorce Busting strategies and techniques to help them improve their relationships and save their marriages.

You agree to not post any messages that are defamatory, harassing, abusive, hateful, threatening, or otherwise offensive. Your posts must be polite and considerate. Do not post names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, or any confidential or private contact information. You agree not to post any copyrighted material, photos, videos, book references, or links to other sites.

Our administrators and moderators are dedicated to assuring that everyone who comes here is treated with courtesy and respect. You may not always agree with our decisions to delete posts or to ban some members. We reserve our right to do so when we feel necessary, with or without explanation. Although it is impossible to review every post, we will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum. You can always hit "NOTIFY" when you see a post or comment that you feel is objectionable. A Moderator will review and edit if necessary.

We reserve the right to delete, edit, move or close any post or thread for any reason at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to change and/or modify these policies at any time. Changes will be posted here, so please check back and review these rules. We may modify or terminate our services from time to time, for any reason, and without notice. By registering, logging in and participating in this community, you acknowledge, accept and agree to these terms.

Me-70, D37,S36
S
SJW Offline
S
Hi Mark

Just thought I'd stop by and see how you're doing? It sounds like your being really strong but you need to make the briefest and limited contact with your W positive. Be the H that nobody would want to leave, you've come this far, you're clearly a fantastic Dad so keep doing what you're doing but let her see it at every opportunity.

SJ

Me 46 H 39
M 11 T 14
S 10 DO 8
ILYBNILWY 11.06.17
Separate rooms 11.06.17
ILW OW A ongoing 12.06.17
Kicked H out 23.6.17
H came home 20.8.17

Tomorrow is another day
P
Parkema Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Hi SJ,

Appreciate it. smile

Thinking I've got this DR'ing down I'm now trying to look into me more and where I feel down in my M, having looked at Sandi's posts and the "Mr Nice Guy syndrome" I'm devouring all information regarding this as Sandi has me down to a "T".

Unfortunately just recently I seem to be the person who can "talk the talk but can't walk the walk"! Detachment is at a point now where my WW and I no longer talk much at all, but when we do I feel she is always testing my resolve and seeing how far I can be pushed.
We have agreed on shared visitation with a 50-50 split but she has for the last 2 chances we've had to talk face-to-face been challenging the schedules. Normally I would buckle and allow her to have her way BUT have stood my ground.

You can imagine the kind of response I've received from her and it was not pleasant doing this in front of the boys...

Unfortunately she pushed all of my buttons and I didn’t do a good job of charging neutral, It wasn’t pretty but I feel she got the point that I no longer will tolerate being treated as I have been for most of my M. To me it’s really hard to be like this as it hurts me to make her feel this way but am beginning to see that almost everything she does is for her and is very selfish. I was really angry with myself for standing my ground but I hope that me doing this is gaining a little more respect from her, I do see her now complying with MY needs more and feel it’s due to me finally getting a backbone.

Not seeing her is worrying me as I feel I can no longer show her the best me trying to remain friendly and her safe place, for me it goes against all logic but am aware by doing this she can no longer cake eat and temperature check to see if I’m a viable contingency if her A starts to go sour. I actually told her today when she called to make sure she had our schedule down set that I didn’t care if I never saw her again where in reality it would hurt a great deal BUT is something I WILL do and give her all the rope they need to hang themselves.
I had a conversation with one of the guys who works with me regarding his R with his XWW, she re-married and now regrets doing this! He who laughs last and all that…

Anyway I will remain dark and just enjoy my time exercising, journaling, reading the posts on here and getting out and about whilst having a great time with the boys.

I hope you continue to do what you’re doing and stay strong don’t let it slip and stay true to DR’ing.

All the best.

Mark.

L
L
Originally Posted By: parkema
Hi SJ,

I was really angry with myself for standing my ground but I hope that me doing this is gaining a little more respect from her, I do see her now complying with MY needs more and feel it’s due to me finally getting a backbone.

Why were you angry with yourself for standing your ground? What do you mean by complying with your needs?

P
Parkema Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Hi LH19,

I suppose I don't like upsetting her as it makes me feel I'm going backwards in showing that "better" person, plus maybe it also pushes her further towards the AP?

Thanks.

Mark.

L
L
Mark,

Think about the logic behind your statement. She is in an A and blew up your family and you are worried about upsetting her.

Right now it is what is best for you and the kids.

You don't believe me now but when she is ready to come back you are not going to want her back.

Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard