Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
P
PEW1974 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
LH19,

Thank you for response and concern. My plan is to have a separation agreement made out and signed by both of us this way we both know what we each will be responsible for. I am not leaving anything up for interpretation. It took a awhile but I deserve better than this and I am finally taking my life back no matter how hard it may be to actually do it.

L
L
PEW,

You do deserve better! I am guessing there is a enormous weight lifted off your shoulders.

Focus on your children and become the man you want to be.

M
M
Originally Posted By: PEW1974
I know this probably doesn't go with the DB principles but I know when I have had enough

Why do you think that?

Also, when she said "I have no place to go", why were you so quick to relent to moving out? I imagine wherever you go will be similar to wherever she would go...

R
R
PEW,

Sorry to hear that it came to that. Sending good thoughts your way. Just to add to what others are saying, think positively now about the possibilities you have.

Me46 W46 M25yrs T29yrs
4 children
ILYBNILWY 1/30/17
PA confronted 3/6/17
Separated same house
P
PEW1974 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Kaizen,

Thank you for your input. When she said that she had no place to go, I immediately thought that my son would be living God knows where so it made me decide to be the one to move out. I don't want to disrupt my son's life any more than this will already. I know I can start over somewhere else and survive. I just have to get through the mourning process.

P
PEW1974 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
resolut,

Thank you for the positive vibes. I know things will get so much better for me, it is just hard to see that at the moment.

M
M
I don't want to disrupt my son's life any more than this will already.

Im sorry but Im still confused.

Why does it matter which parent is moving out as to how much disruption your son will have? Does this mean youre giving her full physical custody when you leave?

T
T
PEW,

Sorry to hear that things went in this direction. Probably would have done the same seeing her stepping out of some guys vehicle. But it still isn't over yet. This might be the thing that causes her to get her act together. But just focusing on your kids and yourself. Your a better man than me. When your W said she had nowhere else to go. I would have responded that sounds like a problem that you and OM need to work out.

MR: 15 T:17
Me: 37 W: 34
S14
BD/PA/EA: 12/2016
P
PEW1974 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Kaizen,

I would not be giving her full custody. It is the fact that with my long hours of work plus the long commute each way, I really wouldn't be able to take care of my son. So I figured by letting her stay in the house, my son wouldn't have to leave his home.

M
M
Kaizen,

I would not be giving her full custody. It is the fact that with my long hours of work plus the long commute each way, I really wouldn't be able to take care of my son. So I figured by letting her stay in the house, my son wouldn't have to leave his home.

So then if your son is sleeping at the same house as your W every night, my understanding is that that is considered full custody. You may want to run this by a lawyer.

All I know is that it's all too commonplace to not be allowed back in once you leave. Who's to say that she won't file for complete custody and tell the judge that you haven't slept in the same place as S in months?

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard