Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
get off of Facebook for now.

Begin to heal. Do whatever that means to you. Have you seen a therapist yet?

And the DB book, have you started reading one yet?

M: 57 H: 60
M: 35 yrs
S30,D28,D19
H off to Alaska 2006
Recon 7/07- 8/08
*2016*
X = "ALASKA 2.0"
GROUND HOG DAY
I File D 10/16
OW
DIV 2/26/2018
X marries OW 5/2016

= CLOSURE 4 ME
Embrace the Change
Originally Posted By: 25yearsmlc

Not trying to be abrasive or too blunt, just trying to redirect you back to YOU...

this is really really HARD and painful, but sometimes it's not super complicated, you know?

M: 57 H: 60
M: 35 yrs
S30,D28,D19
H off to Alaska 2006
Recon 7/07- 8/08
*2016*
X = "ALASKA 2.0"
GROUND HOG DAY
I File D 10/16
OW
DIV 2/26/2018
X marries OW 5/2016

= CLOSURE 4 ME
Embrace the Change
S
Stunned Offline OP
OP Offline
S

Not trying to be abrasive or too blunt, just trying to redirect you back to YOU...

this is really really HARD and painful, but sometimes it's not super complicated, you know?

I have started the DR book I'm at the point in the book where we need to be talking again it seems before I can really continue. I have seen a theropists once but I'm switching to a new one cause he didn't seem to be too good with marriage issues. I had deleted Facebook for the first two weeks but I reactivated it a few days ago.

You're right this is the hardest thing I've ever been through and that includes cancer and all the surgeries that I had to do. My first marriage was a bit easier to move on from cause I pretty much saw the writing on the wall with her Infidelity, and after the second time she did that I pretty much wanted her to leave. But this time the out of the blue part is just hitting me like a ton of bricks for the fact we DID NOT FIGHT ever and she ALWAYS reassured me she loved me very much. Theirs a learning process to this dbing to train the way you approach this cause it's making you fight all those emotions that want you to act on.

S
Stunned Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I guess the reason why I'm trying to rush this or feel panicked is cause I just fear that the longer we are apart the higher the chance she will find someone else and she will FEEL like they will have a strong connection for the fact of everything new FEELS like it's the best. And if that happens than all hope it gone for sure.

S
Stunned Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I think I finally reached a point today where I'm just getting angry at how incredibly cold she's being towards me. I won't let her see that I'm angry but I think it'll help me GAL and keep NC cause I might've hurt her but she's treating this like a boyfriend break up and not a marriage.

O
O
I think you've lost sight of the issue. It isn't a matter of whether there is someone else to find, it is a matter of whether she will recommit to the marriage with you. It takes as much time as it takes, sometimes years. The only thing you can do is GAL and detach.

S
Stunned Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted By: OwnIt
I think you've lost sight of the issue. It isn't a matter of whether there is someone else to find, it is a matter of whether she will recommit to the marriage with you. It takes as much time as it takes, sometimes years. The only thing you can do is GAL and detach.

You're right and that's what I'm finding out as the days gonna

S
Stunned Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Days go by

S
Stunned Offline OP
OP Offline
S
My sister in law just informed me that my W had been voicing frustration to her tonher about me for sometime now. But she said she didn't seem made or upset about it until the past few months. So now I'm feeling like I should've seen this coming but again she didn't tell me she was feeling this way.

O
O
We've all been there. Don't beat yourself up about it. Just do better now.

Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard