Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
C
C
Originally Posted By: Stunned
So which part is it hard to believe?
All of it or that she might be having A?

That she might not be acting like herself.
So all of the above.

Me-70, D37,S36
C
C
Just keep POSTING and one other bit of advice from Wonka
that I totally agree with.

Originally Posted By: Wonka
Get DR/DB book. Keep this to yourself. DO NOT share this book or this site at all with your spouse. It is your playbook and not to be shared with the "opposing" team.

It is important to clear the search/browsing history from your computer on a daily basis to prevent the possibility for your WAS to stumble on the DB site and discover your posts here on DB. Erasing the search history will protect your posts and you as well.

We have seen too many Marriages blow up in pieces after the WAS discovers the DB site or DR book. Why is that? It is because the WAS thinks, erroneously I might add, that you are "manipulating" them back into the M.

Keep the DR book and DB site very close to your vest.

Me-70, D37,S36
S
Stunned Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Not hard to believe i meant

C
C
Not hard to believe i meant

I will stick with my same answer, no matter what she says,
it is not something to be believed.

Me-70, D37,S36
S
Stunned Offline OP
OP Offline
S
So basically she really needs time and I really need to back away and give it to her

C
C
So basically she really needs time and I really need to back away and give it to her

Yes, time is going to help.

Reading the links I gave you will also help.

Me-70, D37,S36
S
Stunned Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Well the W already switched her phone off of my plan and started her own.

C
C

Hello Stunned,

I'm so sorry for the situation you are in.

What was your marriage like before the IVF treatments and miscarriages? These can be enormously difficult times, especially without professional help.

You are at a very fragile point in this relationship and it would be extremely helpful to know what your next move should be. Feel free to give me a call at 303-444-7004 to discuss how we can best help you determine what to do next.

Cristy

Resource Coordinator
The Divorce Busting Center
303-444-7004

A Divorce Busting Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out.

Email virginia@divorcebusting.com or 303-444-7004 for more information or to get started right away.
S
Stunned Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Our relationship was very good,from my perspective, we have always been very close. We never fought and rarely argued, she just told me that she holds all her emotions inside and hides them well.

It's hard to believe she might be having an A just for the fact she just miscarried a month ago. She moved back To her folks house and her step mom and basically saying to her if you're not happy don't stay, so she has plenty of support with her family to justify her leaving.

I don't think an affair is happening. Affairs are frequent in Mid Life Crises, but this doesn't sound like a mid life crisis.

To ME, it sounds as if your wife was self conscious (depressed?) about her weight gain, she did not feel sexually very desirable to you, which she expressed to you

and she probably connected the weight gain to your lack of desire.

Her "only saying it once" does not mean it no longer mattered. That type of questioning comment - "you don't want me?" is incredibly hard to ask someone, risking making her very vulnerable to have asked, and if things did not change, then it ate away at her.

Then when she could not carry a baby full term it further eroded her sense of womanhood and femininity and with the comment you made about her needing to lose more weight than her goal, (which my guess is, was a disguised cry for reassurance from you,)

instead you made the weight comment and it triggered a flood of emotions in her.

I'm not saying you're a horrible h, okay? We are all human.

I'm just reacting to what you wrote and my own life experience, and lessons here. A woman who has gained a fair amount of weight, who tells her h she does not feel his interest in her is the same, sees no change, then cannot carry a baby full term and miscarries several times, is Depressed.

Was she on hormones for the IVF treatments?

What are you working on, in yourself? I mean you do have to keep busy and heal

and I hope you will talk to an IC.

For your sanity, your well being and to grow into the man you want to become.

M: 57 H: 60
M: 35 yrs
S30,D28,D19
H off to Alaska 2006
Recon 7/07- 8/08
*2016*
X = "ALASKA 2.0"
GROUND HOG DAY
I File D 10/16
OW
DIV 2/26/2018
X marries OW 5/2016