Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
D
D
Quote:
I can just picture myself doing that, and then be like- oh no, I didn't mean to hurt you

Forgot to add that in...

I taped a pic of the ex and the OM on the one I used. That is, when the gym owner wasn't around...haha

There are moments in this life when you are so confident in the rightness of your actions, that not even for a second do you consider the option that you might be wrong.
S
Sunmoon Offline OP
OP Offline
S
very awesome! I don't have kids, but I am close to my sister's kids. What's even better is that they are nature kids too, so maybe it's time to have them over for some auntie bonding smile

Me:33 H:30
M:6 T:9
NO KIDS
BD:3/14/17
ILYBNIL
S
Sunmoon Offline OP
OP Offline
S
haha!! I shall remember this conversation when I have to get angry and let it out.

NO KIDS
ILYBNIL
D
D
Sounds awesome! Spend time with them..its wayyyyy therapeutic

There are moments in this life when you are so confident in the rightness of your actions, that not even for a second do you consider the option that you might be wrong.
S
Sunmoon Offline OP
OP Offline
S
had a long, calm and collected conversation with H last night. his mind is confused, he still doesn't know how to reconnect with me or even if the feelings will ever come back for me. he stays because he doesn't want to regret divorcing, but at this point he is numb to any feeling he has toward me. he loves me, he cares for me, he hold no ill will towards me, he just has disconnected to a point that he feels all is lost.

I have decided to detach, while still living here- do a 180. work on myself. be happy when hes around. that way if he needs me, I;m here, but I'm not going to push anything or suggest anything or even try to connect with him. He will need to make that effort on his own accord. I'm physically, emotionally and mentally drained to a point that its hard to even stay awake during the day. I can't keep doing this, my health is my priority now.

NO KIDS
ILYBNIL
D
D
Our in-house separation was the worst. You say you can't keep doing this, so what are your plans?

The sun will always rise, just as you will. Take care of yourself first and foremost. The rest will fall in line. Oh, and go find a punching bag...

S
Sunmoon Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Jeep74,

well after a serious, long heart to heart talk with my sister tonight, Ive decided that I'm no longer going to be his doormat. I have not only owned up to my mistakes, but I've reflected on them, and put into place changes regarding my behavior. He no longer gets to control what happens because he is "confused". I've realized I've been putty in his hands and I'm tired of feeling like I can't say or do things for fear he will leave. Tired of letting him call all the shots, while I sit here and bleed out.....done. I'm 180ing. If he leaves, then I guess it's a sign that he was going to probably leave eventually anyway, and that I have to take these last 9 years and use it as a lesson for the future.
he texted me from work a few hours ago saying that he thinks he is having his first anxiety attack, chest is heavy, hard to breathe, wanting to yell and scream. and then again, used that line, "I'm just so confused"......DUDE. why are you coming to me to be soothed and comforted- I'm the one making you confused, right? seriously, It doesn't even make sense. I kindly just texted back, "Im sorry you feel that way. I know how it feels." and that was it. I'm just so tired of this game. he either loves me or he doesn't. man up, get help or get out. (I'm angry).

NO KIDS
ILYBNIL
S
Sunmoon Offline OP
OP Offline
S
both of my sisters have my back, and I have a place to go post divorce, if it happens. I'm getting my ducks in a row just in case. going to be going over legal rights sometimes soon to be prepared.

NO KIDS
ILYBNIL
D
D
Quote:
well after a serious, long heart to heart talk with my sister tonight, Ive decided that I'm no longer going to be his doormat. I have not only owned up to my mistakes, but I've reflected on them, and put into place changes regarding my behavior. He no longer gets to control what happens because he is "confused". I've realized I've been putty in his hands and I'm tired of feeling like I can't say or do things for fear he will leave. Tired of letting him call all the shots, while I sit here and bleed out.....done. I'm 180ing. If he leaves, then I guess it's a sign that he was going to probably leave eventually anyway, and that I have to take these last 9 years and use it as a lesson for the future.

Good for you! You are owning your road - isn't that an awesome feeling? Living one's life centered around the actions of another is wrong, just wrong... I'm so glad you are doing well!

Quote:
he texted me from work a few hours ago saying that he thinks he is having his first anxiety attack, chest is heavy, hard to breathe, wanting to yell and scream. and then again, used that line, "I'm just so confused"......DUDE. why are you coming to me to be soothed and comforted- I'm the one making you confused, right? seriously, It doesn't even make sense. I kindly just texted back, "Im sorry you feel that way. I know how it feels." and that was it. I'm just so tired of this game. he either loves me or he doesn't. man up, get help or get out. (I'm angry).

I swear that screams of attention...as in wanting to keep your attention on him which allows you to keep him on his hook. Great answer!!!!

Did you find a punching bag yet?

S
Sunmoon Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Jeep74,
no not yet, but my uncle has one that Im considering asking if I can borrow smile been tough this morning, he has been sulking, literally in his tacos crying. attention? honestly I don't know what to do for him.

NO KIDS
ILYBNIL
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard