Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
D
D
Quote:
However, OM's wife can't get my wife out of her head. Its not healthy. And it gives my wife and OM something to talk about, which strengthens their bond.

Same here. The ex couldn't get the OM's wife out of her head, either. However, she did block the OM's wife from social media stuff...probably had something to do with the fact that the OM's wife told her she'd rip her face off. Exact words. Funny as shite. Also, the OM's now ex-wife and I have become friends and have gone out for drinks on several occasions...something that drives the ex and the OM crazy. HAHA!

There are moments in this life when you are so confident in the rightness of your actions, that not even for a second do you consider the option that you might be wrong.
L
L
I love that, Jeep! Drinks with the OM's ex. Karma bites another one.

M-60 H-51
M-14 years
BD 12/26/16
S 1/1/17

"First the pain, then the rising."
Glennon Doyle Melton

D
D
Originally Posted By: leahsue
I love that, Jeep! Drinks with the OM's ex. Karma bites another one.

Hey leahsue! How are you?

Yeah, the ex is quite upset that I even talk to the OM's ex, much less have become friends with her on social media or the whole drinks thing...

There are moments in this life when you are so confident in the rightness of your actions, that not even for a second do you consider the option that you might be wrong.
W
WshIKnw Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted By: KevinIn
However, OM's wife can't get my wife out of her head. Its not healthy. And it gives my wife and OM something to talk about, which strengthens their bond.

Good point, Kevin.

I don't talk about OM to my wife. In fact, I don't talk to her, because right now we are negotiating property distribution, and lately she has been really angry. I'll try to talk to her some more after the separation agreement is done. Maybe she will feel more free to discuss what in the actual f--- happened to us, since I will agree to her clause of never being able to sue her or a third party for cheating, if she comes back with what I want from her. I don't want to waste my time on a bunch of lies. She's just like Sandi says. I never knew that girl to lie to me the entire ten years we were together, but once she went cold (I assume cheated), she has been lying left and right, and acting like I'm Hitler.

The strangest thing happened Monday. I was heading to a fast food restaurant. While I was nearing the restaurant, I said to myself, "I wonder if I'll see them somewhere anytime soon". I get into the drive thru line, and lo and behold, a--hole is two cars ahead of me. This is a fairly large town we live in. And I don't think I wonder about the possibility of seeing them very often. So that was very, very strange. My wife was not with him, but he had at least one small child with him. This was also the first time I've seen him in a random place.

At church Sunday, the pastor was finally back from recovery. He remembered me. I used to join my wife there from time to time. He has a very impressive ability to remember names. He asked where W was. I told him that I didn't know. He asked me to call him.

Yesterday I called him. I told him what has been going on, and that I had very good evidence that my wife is seeing another man. He mentioned calling her or her mom. I told him that was fine, as long as he didn't make it seem like I asked him to, because I know that would make W mad. I gave him their numbers. If they ask me how he got their numbers, then I'll just tell the truth, that he asked for their numbers. My wife really likes him. So she shouldn't be mad if he calls.

He offered me a service that they provide with volunteers, where someone basically acts as a friend or support person. I told him I'd like to receive that service. He also told me he lives close by to me, and said he and I can have breakfast, lunch, and go on walks together. He's a very calm compassionate person. So that would​ be great. He also said a very long prayer that included basically everything, and I was moved to tears. I told him that it's amazing that he could come up with all of that on the fly so easily. I'm not a very religious person, but ever since BD, I've been trying to get help anywhere I can get it. He told me about a men's bible study that meets on Tuesday mornings. I may try that some time, mostly to get out and around people.

I have been trying to set up an appointment with the counselor, but still working on that.

M: 33, W: 30 @BD
M 7, T 10
BD: Early Dec
W left: Late Dec
W got stuff: Late Jan
W sent S papers: Mid Feb
OM cnfrmd: Late Feb

Pain can yield tremendous growth OR everlasting sadness and bitterness.
W
WshIKnw Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted By: Jeep74
Also, the OM's now ex-wife and I have become friends and have gone out for drinks on several occasions...something that drives the ex and the OM crazy. HAHA!

Yeah. I have thought a lot about that. I want to talk to her really badly. See what she knows. And just relate to her.

M 7, T 10

W
WshIKnw Offline OP
OP Offline
W
That's so stupid that W or OM would get mad about you talking to OM's wife. They rejected you two. Idiots.

M 7, T 10

D
D
Quote:
Maybe she will feel more free to discuss what in the actual f--- happened to us, since I will agree to her clause of never being able to sue her or a third party for cheating, if she comes back with what I want from her. I don't want to waste my time on a bunch of lies. She's just like Sandi says. I never knew that girl to lie to me the entire ten years we were together, but once she went cold (I assume cheated), she has been lying left and right, and acting like I'm Hitler.

What in the actual f***. So, you agree to not "sue" her or someone for something she made a choice in? Good luck with that. Dude, that is spineless...threatening to "sue" if she doesn't talk. How old are you, 10? You ARE acting like "Hitler."

Quote:
a--hole is two cars ahead of me.

Here is a thought - either man up and confront, or stop worrying about him. Good grief. I told the OM in my case that he could have my wife, but if he ever stepped foot near my kids that I'd break his legs. No joking around. Man up or get out.

Quote:
So she shouldn't be mad if he calls.

Um, what is the point? Do you think that will drive her back in your arms? If you blow it up, then be prepared for the fallout.

Quote:
may try that some time, mostly to get out and around people

Good idea. Get out. Stop obsessing on the OM.

D
D
Originally Posted By: WshIKnw
Also, the OM's now ex-wife and I have become friends and have gone out for drinks on several occasions...something that drives the ex and the OM crazy. HAHA!

Yeah. I have thought a lot about that. I want to talk to her really badly. See what she knows. And just relate to her.

My advice - be careful, if the OM confront, are you prepared to fight?

D
D
Originally Posted By: WshIKnw
That's so stupid that W or OM would get mad about you talking to OM's wife. They rejected you two. Idiots.

It is. Its a dive into their affair area. Even though my ex and the OM are no longer seeing each other - and quite honestly, he can have her - its almost like its supposed to be off limits...maybe sort of a "friends" area sort of thing. I guess it didn't help, either, that the OM's ex told him that we slept together... laugh

W
WshIKnw Offline OP
OP Offline
W
What in the actual f***. So, you agree to not "sue" her or someone for something she made a choice in? Good luck with that. Dude, that is spineless...threatening to "sue" if she doesn't talk. How old are you, 10? You ARE acting like "Hitler."

She wants me to agree to not ever sue her or a third party in the separation agreement. What's wrong with me signing that, as long as I'm getting what I want in the rest of the deal? I don't see how that would be spineless. I didn't threaten to sue her if she doesn't talk. I said maybe after we have signed the agreement, if it has that clause in it, she will feel more free to talk to me and tell me the truth about everything that happened.

M 7, T 10

Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard