W
smile smile smile smile smile...

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
He came over last night for dinner and D9 had tons of math homework she was struggling with. He is awesome at math and he just sat down with her and did it while I made dinner.

Pinch me, I think I am dreaming.

D
D
Ginger,

If I pinch you, will you slap me? Please, please, please! wink

G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Hi guys,

I have been busier than busy with the most awful class I have taken yet which is a full-time job within itself. On top of that I had a bad case of strep last week that knocked me out for a day or two.

Just wanted to put some thoughts out there. Things are going great between me and FF. We spend a lot of time together. I haven't spent this much time with a guy since I was married. And that was a loooooooong time ago. I actually love it. D9 enjoys it too when we are all around. Doing my best to be careful in that area. When I was sick, he was off and he came and brought me soup. He continues to be attentive and caring, funny, thoughtful, all of the above. We help and support eachother in the things we want to achieve, even if its me getting my school work done, or him with stuff with his business or going to the gym and maintaining a healthy diet.

Wednesday I meet his parents in a very unconventional scenario. We are all taking his sister's cycling class. I am beyond nervous. I've never been nervous like this to meet the parents, although his parents are the only one besides the ex I have ever met. When I am nervous, I make an arse out of myself. Please pray I don't.

I am thoroughly enjoying my time with him. Like I love it and I can't get enough of it. And that scares me. I am scared that if this ends it's going to be a big blow. I am doing my best to maintain a mindset of enjoyment with caution.

A year ago today exNG and I ended. I had a feeling of anger come up because I am reminded that he had someone else waiting or was already seeing someone else when it ended. They are still together, great for them, but I feel the anger that there was someone in the wings, I didn't know it, and he lied about it.

So I continue to enjoy FF and I am incredibly excited for our vacation together in less than two weeks.

Alls I have to do is continue to try to survive this class.

D
D
Ginger,

This is moving along nicely..doodler and I get wedding invites, no?

There are moments in this life when you are so confident in the rightness of your actions, that not even for a second do you consider the option that you might be wrong.
J
J
Don't worry ginger,

His parents are going to love you! You are definatly the girl, families want for their sons.

I really feel that the ending of your relationship with NG was a gift. You dodged a bullet early on. He lied and had some one waiting in the wings. That just shows his real character. Imagine finding that out 5 years from now?

M: 42
H: 43
Twins age 5
WAH in summer
G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Thanks JuJu. I only ended up meeting his dad and he was really nice. It wasn't like a big meet the parents because it was so busy and stuff. But really nice guy. And I had my best ride!

I agree, the end of my R with NG was a gift. I definitely dodged a bullet. I am loving right now being with a guy who is not afraid of what he wants and does not leave me guessing about his feelings all the time. I remember how hard it was on me, all the flip flopping, pulling back, it hurt a lot. I wish him the best, but it just wasn't meant to be between me and him.

So, my ex called when FF was over last night. Apprently he got hurt on the line of duty on Monday. A prisoner went nuts and hit him in the back of the head. He's been out ever since. He's fine, maybe he had a mild concussion, and he goes back to work tomorrow. D9 put him on FT when I was done talking to him and I think he knew FF was over. So he starts picking on me through FT. Making fun of exercise and my healthy diet. I had to bite my tongue and tell him he's just jealous because his wife is large and unhealthy (and yes, she is unhealthy), but I just played a long. How sad when the only thing you have to make fun of is someone healthy lifestyle? D9 even said when her dad got off the phone "sorry daddy was being so rude". Once a douche, always a douche.

FF and I have some nice alone time the next few days then we are off to vacation in one week! Yesssss!

D
D
Originally Posted By: Ginger1
FF and I have some nice alone time the next few days then we are off to vacation in one week! Yesssss!

Ginger,

If you need a third wheel, you know where to find me.

V
V
Yes I think you dodged a whole automatic machine gun load of bullets.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

D
D
Sounds like things are really good in your world. So very happy for you! smile

Me 52, H53
Bomb drop 9/29/2014
Divorce from XH final 12/17/2014
Marriage #2 12/31/2019
5 adult (step)daughters (3 from XH's first marriage, 2 from current H's previous relationships)
6 grandkids
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard