Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
M
M
Originally Posted By: pinn
Still leaning towards ending things, but we do need to have that talk sometime this weekend I suppose.

In my mind, talk is cheap.

I think rather than 'making a decision', you should clearly lay out what you need out of a relationship. I think with a 20 year history, you owe it a few months to see if she backs up her words. Sure, there will be bumps along the way, but Id clearly state your boundaries and let her take them or leave them.

P
pinn Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Thanks Jeep and Kaizen for checking in. Not sure how I missed those posts.

It has been a crazy few weeks. Not much new on the relationship front. WW did take out a restraining order on felon and went to court for it. She first had to get a temporary one before she could get the year long one. At court, felon confronted her so he violated the temporary RO and has to go back to court because of that. After the RO was issued, he brought WW back to court to try to get rescinded but the judge refused. Someone (ie himself) vandalized his car and tried to blame it on me. The RO has my home address on it so that's good. Hopefully, this ends all that noise.

Then during all of that, WW felt a lump in her breast. She freaked at first but turned out it was just a cyst. But that took 2 weeks or so to get sorted out. So needless to say I wasn't going to bring up any serious R talks during all of this.

To top it off, my mom went back to the hospital this weekend is on a breathing tube now. Just so much going on.

WW and I have been seeing each other occasionally in the past month or so. Things have cold off for both of us it feels like. Definitely feels like friend zone but I am not sure who is friend zoning who. We talked a bit again about MC, I found a few who were focused on our kind of issues and sent them to her. But I would really like her to push it.

I think I will have that talk soon, kind of like you mention Kaizen. I already told her about transparency and she has already been griping about that a bit. But the fact is that there is zero trust... zerrrro. That and she is so worried about what everyone else thinks.

Either way I am good.... just want to move outa limbbbbo land.

P
P
Hi Pinn,
Dang... You have had a lot on your plate. I'm glad to hear that ww's lump wasn't more serious. I'm sure that was a frightening ordeal for both of you. I'm also sorry to hear about your mom... I hope she's ok. How's your dad? I know you were fretting over him after the job incident. Eeeesh, you and your poor fam! I hope you can catch a break soon!

Are you doing anything fun for GAL, just for Pinn?!

At the end of the day, you seem really solid...as usual. I continue to be on the sidelines rooting you on! Take care!

Me- 30's H- 40's
T-10 M-5
I moved out b/c he wanted space- June 15
D filed by H: September 16
P
pinn Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Hey Pax! Thanks for following along :-). Yea crazy times. My dad is OK... he got a part time job for the time being and seems to be OK.

You seem to be doing great!! I follow along your thread with a smile!

My GAL is mainly the gym and exercise at the moment. I love it but it might becoming a bit over kill. Besides that I do have Hawaii coming up and that ragnar relay again in May. But you are right, I should find something else.

P
pinn Offline OP
OP Offline
P
ugh db'rs... what a hellish 2 years. My mother passed away today. It's just one body blow after another....

T
T
Hey Pinn - so sorry to hear about your mom. I can only imagine how you must be feeling right now. My condolences to you and your family.

M
M
Ugh...I'm so sorry for your loss. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

M-42
W-40
S-12
D-10
Together-13 years
Married-10 years
Separated-6/2016
ILYBINILWY-7/2016
EA-4/2016 (best guess)
PA-7/2016 (best guess)
E
E
So sorry for your loss. frown

Just keep swimming
V
V
Pinn

My condolences and very best rainbow strength. I will include you and your mum in my votive every day.

Big hugs

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

P
P
Oh my gosh... I'm so very sorry to read this, Pinn. No words. I'm so so sorry.
I hope you and your family are coping as well as possible. I'll keep you all in my prayers.

Me- 30's H- 40's
T-10 M-5
I moved out b/c he wanted space- June 15
D filed by H: September 16
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard