Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
D
Dawgs Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Yeah, I remember the Sugar Bowl. Pretty hopping place. Some good times, back then.

There are moments in this life when you are so confident in the rightness of your actions, that not even for a second do you consider the option that you might be wrong.
D
Dawgs Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Friday is coming way to fast. This will be the final dealings with the ex outside of interaction concerning the children. For some reason, this one bothers me. I guess it is the last and finality of it all.

The past couple of days I've been reflecting on my life and how I've gotten to this point. I'm stronger now than I've been in quite a long time. My knees are no longer shaky and I don't find myself wondering about her anymore. However, that ghost does still remain. It does seem to be subtly shifting to better memories, but there are still times when it becomes a full-forced haunting...like yesterday.

I don't know if I'm stuck, or whatever, but a lot of what if's still plague me. For some odd reason, a certain vacation spot took up residence in my mind and it really bothered me...I don't know why, though. Yesterday felt like I was sinking all over again. Dang.

There are moments in this life when you are so confident in the rightness of your actions, that not even for a second do you consider the option that you might be wrong.
G
G
Originally Posted By: Jeep74

I don't know if I'm stuck, or whatever, but a lot of what if's still plague me. For some odd reason, a certain vacation spot took up residence in my mind and it really bothered me...I don't know why, though. Yesterday felt like I was sinking all over again. Dang.

Jeep74...you are an inspiration to me...of course you will have a bad day here and there...but you are doing great...and the fact that the OM's W sent you the sex pictures...dang, of course you can't un-see those images...

Gordie 40s W 40s M20+ kids
2016 BD W fantasy affair w OM1 I do everything wrong
2017 I start to DB W says TLTL files for D PA w OM2
2018 I do LRT W drops filing and OM2 situation slowly improving
T
T
Originally Posted By: Jeep74
Friday is coming way to fast. This will be the final dealings with the ex outside of interaction concerning the children. For some reason, this one bothers me. I guess it is the last and finality of it all.

The past couple of days I've been reflecting on my life and how I've gotten to this point. I'm stronger now than I've been in quite a long time. My knees are no longer shaky and I don't find myself wondering about her anymore. However, that ghost does still remain. It does seem to be subtly shifting to better memories, but there are still times when it becomes a full-forced haunting...like yesterday.

Just go back and read what you wrote to me ...follow some of your own wisdom..

Me:47 XW 43
D15 D10
Together 17 married 15
Bd : Mother's Day 2015
Sep :July 2015
Divorce final October 2016
D
Dawgs Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Quote:

Jeep74...you are an inspiration to me...of course you will have a bad day here and there...but you are doing great...and the fact that the OM's W sent you the sex pictures...dang, of course you can't un-see those images...

Gordie,

Thanks for the kind words, my friend. She sent me those things when she blew up the affair (that was a fireworks show that must have been seen to be believed) and I had to look at them all over again when sending to the atty. Oh well. Those will forever be burned into my mind.

D
Dawgs Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Tofbrks,

I know...I fail to follow my own words at times. Sigh...

D
Dawgs Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Well, tomorrow is it. Another sleepless night of mapping the ceiling. I hate this. I hate it so much. I think the thing that bothers me the most is how it is and will affect the children. Sigh. I try so hard.

So, last night I get an unexpected call from the birthday party girl. Seems that she had gotten my number from a mutual friend. Not sure I'll go out with her - maybe coffee won't hurt. Can't let that one go anywhere, though.

D
Dawgs Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I think I'll see if birthday party girl wants to get coffee or whatever. I need to get out.

G
G
Sounds fun and healthy.

Gordie 40s W 40s M20+ kids
2016 BD W fantasy affair w OM1 I do everything wrong
2017 I start to DB W says TLTL files for D PA w OM2
2018 I do LRT W drops filing and OM2 situation slowly improving
D
Dawgs Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Ended up not taking birthday party girl out. Just wasn't in the mood to do anything, really. Hit the gym extra hard and logged on for some Modern Warfare. Oh, and there was the hour or so Skype with Harley Quinn. Good stuff.

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard