Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
K
KevinIn Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Our marriage counselor recommended mediation and the wife was agreeable to it. My lawyer thinks she was agreeable because wife probably already spoke to a lawyer who said it was the best thing due to our state's adultery laws (which wife broke). And, most importantly, we need to figure out an amicable path forward for the kids.

Any DB opportunities you remember from your mediation?

M:39 W:36 - D1:2 D2:6
11/19/16 BD1: ILYBNILWY, EA/PA
Dec/Jan: MC, pursuing, not DBing
1/11/17 BD2: W wants 1 month break
2/1/17: Divorce Remedy. Start DBing
2/17/17 BD3: W - separation to start D process
D
D
Quote:
Our marriage counselor recommended mediation and the wife was agreeable to it. My lawyer thinks she was agreeable because wife probably already spoke to a lawyer who said it was the best thing due to our state's adultery laws (which wife broke). And, most importantly, we need to figure out an amicable path forward for the kids.

Same as with my ex. Didn't want it all to come out...

Quote:
Any DB opportunities you remember from your mediation?

Unfortunately, no. We did ours in separate rooms. She came out swinging. Honestly, you won't any opportunities.

There are moments in this life when you are so confident in the rightness of your actions, that not even for a second do you consider the option that you might be wrong.
K
KevinIn Offline OP
OP Offline
K
I expect mine to come out swinging too. I dont understand where all her anger comes from. Im not the one who cheated and refused to work on things. All part of the script.

D
D
Quote:
I expect mine to come out swinging too. I dont understand where all her anger comes from. Im not the one who cheated and refused to work on things. All part of the script.

Yes, sir. It is. Did yours blame her affair on you as mine did?

There are moments in this life when you are so confident in the rightness of your actions, that not even for a second do you consider the option that you might be wrong.
D
D
Crap: I put this in the wrong thread so brought it here:

Quote:
OT: See by your tag that you are in DC. Was stationed an hour and half south in MD. Went into DC many, many times over the tour. Is the Old Post Office back up and available? I know the Museum of Natural History had the dinosaur area closed for renovation for a while. Man I miss that place. Back when the everything was right in the world for us.

K
KevinIn Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Originally Posted By: Jeep74

Thankfully no. She said that she fell out of love many years ago and just didn't say anything. And now she's in love with a coworker who pursued her last May/June.

K
KevinIn Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Jeep:
The Old Post Office is now a super nice Trump hotel (yep, Trump now has two addresses in DC)
Dinosaur exhibit in Museum of Natural History is still closed. My kids are going to love it when it reopens.
I do love living in this area. Wish I was in a better place to enjoy it with my family. At least I'll still be able to take my kids to these places, just by myself. And who doesn't love taking a 2 year old around by themself. ugh.

D
D
Originally Posted By: KevinIn
Originally Posted By: Jeep74

Thankfully no. She said that she fell out of love many years ago and just didn't say anything. And now she's in love with a coworker who pursued her last May/June.

Ugh. Sorry to hear that. Mine blamed me like the POS she is. Ugh.

D
D
Originally Posted By: KevinIn
Jeep:
The Old Post Office is now a super nice Trump hotel (yep, Trump now has two addresses in DC)
Dinosaur exhibit in Museum of Natural History is still closed. My kids are going to love it when it reopens.
I do love living in this area. Wish I was in a better place to enjoy it with my family. At least I'll still be able to take my kids to these places, just by myself. And who doesn't love taking a 2 year old around by themself. ugh.

Enjoy it, my friend. I miss that area!

B
B
Quote:
Ugh. Sorry to hear that. Mine blamed me like the POS she is. Ugh.

Mine told me that I made her so unhappy over the years and that is why she did it. She said she hated the person she became and never wanted to go back so she needs a D. What about the person she is now?? She's been openly dating a guy already and we haven't even started D process yet. How long before the LBS should start dating?

She may say she is in love with this coworker, but it sounds like she don't know what love really is. Wait until her fairyland R is over and reality sets back in.

M: 37 W: 36
T: 16 M: 11
D2: 8,3
PA: 2015
WAW: 2016
W Filed: 2017
2/07/2017 W officially dating OM2
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard