Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
D
D
Quote:
Thanksgiving is the perfect time to meet the rest of the family members

Doodler,

I see what you are saying. But this cat is of the romantic sort and V-day is as romantic as it gets.

There are moments in this life when you are so confident in the rightness of your actions, that not even for a second do you consider the option that you might be wrong.
G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Guys!!! You have me married and popping out kids already.

And my preference is a boy. HA!

It is strange dating someone who actually wants to be in a relationship or get married. I only date guys who are divorced and done with getting married and are in "selfish" mode. This is a new one.

D
D
So excited for you, Ginger! Sounds like you have found a really good guy and we all know he's got quite the catch in you. I can't stop smiling for you. I'm with Doodler...giddy is an understatement....this is just downright exhilarating! smile

Me 52, H53
Bomb drop 9/29/2014
Divorce from XH final 12/17/2014
Marriage #2 12/31/2019
5 adult (step)daughters (3 from XH's first marriage, 2 from current H's previous relationships)
6 grandkids
D
D
Quote:
Guys!!! You have me married and popping out kids already.

^This contradicts this:

Quote:
And my preference is a boy. HA!

J/K! I'm happy for you!

There are moments in this life when you are so confident in the rightness of your actions, that not even for a second do you consider the option that you might be wrong.
G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Thanks! I feel kind of giddy too. I haven't felt this way in forever!

I am having a crappy day, but he definitely helps me through it. Last night I dealt with some strange jealousy and backhanded apologies from people I though were my friends at the gym. I wish they could be as happy for me as you guys are. Both FF and I are happy. I won't get into the details, but this so called friend did have a crush (she has a crush on every single guy who walks through the door) and she was feeling bitter about it. She wanted to apologize for it. But in the apology she says "it was my fault, you made the first move" No, I didn't make an intentional move and WTF? She made it sound like he chose me only because I made the first move else he would have chose her. Um, no he, wouldn't have. She said some strange things as in her handing off her muffin recipe for me to make since he would rather have me make them (she messaged him offering to make him all these muffins) then she actually messaged him today saying "I am giving Ginger my muffin recipe" what is that? Her giving permission?! We are women in our 30's here. Let it go.
We just finally didn't really give a crap at the gym yesterday and sat next to eachother, smiled at eachother, and talked about plans around the others.

Then today for our work review we have a certain amount of charts reviewed for a part of our performance review. Out o f thousands she picks a sample of 7??? Well, poor sample to chose, I didn't do that hot on accuracy. She was really nice about it, but I don't know if this affects my raise. She knows I can do better than this and I am very smart and a good nurse. The problem is I am bored to tears by this job that I am on autopilot making mistakes. I am a good nurse. A good bill reviewer? I don't know about that, hahaha. It's easy, I just can't focus anymore. So I better shape up.

Then there is school and this class is for my nursing Capstone project which is a big deal requirement for graduating the program. it's a lot of work.

Ugh. I'm burnt. FF and I acre actually planning a mini getaway. Ex agreed to switch weekends and watch D9 and was so incredibly nice about it. he did say "wow, very busy and lots of plans lately" I said, "yes indeed"

G
G
Hi Ginger,

I have been quietly following along. In regards to the peeps at the gym, meh. People think what they think-doesn't make them right. So I wouldn't engage those "friends".

Congrats on the FF. Sounds like you are having a great time. Enjoy every minute:)

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
Rope dropped Cirque du Soleil style
D final 9-9-14
"Some people are born on 3rd base and go through life thinking they hit a triple." Barry Switzer
D
D
Originally Posted By: Ginger1
Ugh. I'm burnt. FF and I acre actually planning a mini getaway. Ex agreed to switch weekends and watch D9 and was so incredibly nice about it. he did say "wow, very busy and lots of plans lately" I said, "yes indeed"

Ginger,

Sorry about your crappy day, but I'm getting tons of vicarious pleasure from the direction your life is taking. It sounds like your Ex is being pleasant and the FF thing is going great. I'd ask you if I could go along on the mini getaway, but I'm assuming you'll tell me I can't go and I don't want to suffer through the rejection so I won't ask. Anyway, I'm glad the important stuff is going well; everything else is just noise.

G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Doodler, you are right, things are taking a great direction. You have brought me back to reality. I have only things to look forward to and enjoy in the moment now. Maybe next time, Doodler, but this is our getaway. No Doodlers allowed this time.

Thank you Georgiabelle. I'm really enjoying the good things right now. This so called "friend" has kind of reached creepy level. We can see her trying to sabotage us somehow. So FF and I agreed that we will not let her play any dirty tricks on us to come between us. I think she is still trying to get me to back off so she could move in. But he doesn't want her, so that won't work.

It's sad when people can't be happy for other people. But we do have a great group of supporters.

D
D
Quote:
It's sad when people can't be happy for other people. But we do have a great group of supporters.

^This

W
W
Don't leave us in suspense...what kind of muffins are they?

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard