Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
W
W
Originally Posted By: Jeep74
You got this!

Oh, and last nights episode wasn't bad, no? What do you think of the Scavengers?

Shoosh, we have to wait an extra day in the UK, no spoilers! smile

--
Me: 47 WW: 35
SS: 17 D: 5
T: 7 yrs Engaged: 2 yrs
OEA confirmed: August 17 2016 ongoing since April 2016.
OEA continues (with occasional breaks)
BD2 - W says will visit OM in Jan 18
D
D
Quote:
There's some familiar words... I haven't made any baby steps with mine yet. It's good that you are seeing progress, the small steps count.

Never made any of that progress with mine.

There are moments in this life when you are so confident in the rightness of your actions, that not even for a second do you consider the option that you might be wrong.
D
D
Quote:
Shoosh, we have to wait an extra day in the UK, no spoilers!

Haha. Not a word. Except kind of disappointed in Darryl... haha

There are moments in this life when you are so confident in the rightness of your actions, that not even for a second do you consider the option that you might be wrong.
W
W
Originally Posted By: Jeep74
Quote:
Shoosh, we have to wait an extra day in the UK, no spoilers!

Haha. Not a word. Except kind of disappointed in Darryl... haha

Don't worry - I remember when WW and I were watching Breaking Bad. It was quite a while after it had aired and I had the series downloaded. W was well ahead of me in watching it (I was working away from home at the time) and we had some sort of stupid argument about something, so she told me Hank died!!
shocked

--
Me: 47 WW: 35
SS: 17 D: 5
T: 7 yrs Engaged: 2 yrs
OEA confirmed: August 17 2016 ongoing since April 2016.
OEA continues (with occasional breaks)
BD2 - W says will visit OM in Jan 18
K
KCRoo Offline OP
OP Offline
K
That is just mean.

Me:33, WW:30
BD:12/14/16, EA
no children
Still together
K
KCRoo Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Well ww called me after her IC session. She said that it was very emotional. That she needed to take a trip to California to clear her mind. This is new favorite saying.

She did not tell me anymore about it. I figured she wouldn't but I guess I had hoped a little bit that she would.

She said that she might go out to a nice dinner by herself tonight, I told her to have fun (not as harshly as it sounded).

She then talked about her dad. He is having a feeding tube put in today. His chemo drug ate away at his jaw, and his jaw developed a fracture.

They are going to look at his cancer scans, and if it looks "good" they are going to do a surgery where they take a part of his leg bone and replace his jaw. It is a 10-15 hour surgery.

But if his scans look bad, they will just leave it be and do pain management.

So she was going to pick her brother up (he wrecked her mom's car) from the shop, then go to the hospital to wait for her dad.

no children
Still together
K
KCRoo Offline OP
OP Offline
K
WW's IC told her to have some alone time last night, so she walked around the mall. I asked her how it was going. She said it was good, and was then going over to her friend's house (the woman having an ea on her husband).

She asked if that was a problem. I told her no have fun. She then texted "I love you!!!!"

When she came home, she told me that her dad was not doing so well. (He had to have a feeding tube put in because of his jaw fracture.) She said that he was in a lot of pain.

She broke down. I put out my arms for a hug, and she kind of gave me a half hug. I said come on, and she turned into me and I held her while she cried. I said lets go to the hospital.

We went up there, I talked to the nurses, and got him more pain meds. I was a beaming beacon in the fog. We went home, and went to bed.

This morning she was a little cold. The roller coaster is hard to take.

So tonight, we are going to go to mc. I don't really have an expectations. My sister says I should be more positive, and maybe it will go really well since she had an emotional day with her IC. She thinks that it might have woken her up.

Just venting now. She is distant sometimes, and then there are times where she lets me in. I guess the old saying 2 steps forward one step back, is so true.

no children
Still together
D
D
Quote:
Just venting now. She is distant sometimes, and then there are times where she lets me in. I guess the old saying 2 steps forward one step back, is so true.

Sir, I would have given anything to have had two steps, heck even one step, forward with my ex.

K
KCRoo Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Your right Jeep, I should be thankful it appears that she is trying. The roller coaster is just hard to ride.

no children
Still together
K
KCRoo Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Does anyone have any thoughts on I how I should go into mc tonight?

I feel like I should almost take a back seat (obviously stand up for myself, and correct lies) and just listen to what my wife has to say. I feel like what she talked about with her IC might come out, and I kind of want to know what it was since she said it was so emotional.

I don't want to "bully" my way through the session, and make it only about the ea. Is that dumb?

no children
Still together
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard