Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
D
Dawgs Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Note to self: Do not open old emails when looking for a bit of information.

There are moments in this life when you are so confident in the rightness of your actions, that not even for a second do you consider the option that you might be wrong.
D
D
Originally Posted By: Jeep74
I gotta ask, where did that line come from?

Jeep,

Apparently it was in Suicide Squad, but I don't remember that particular line. I came across it on a website.

D
Dawgs Offline OP
OP Offline
D
After reading the emails yesterday, I found myself starting to go back down that dark path. I'm not sure what made me read them - I was looking for something totally unrelated in one of my accounts when I cam across them. Seems like such a different time and totally different me. I can't imagine myself thinking/acting/writing like I used to back then. Oh well. Growth and moving on, right?

But, that dark path didn't last too long as I was able to shut it down pretty quick. Guess that's a win, no?

Last night was interesting in that the memories didn't bother me and aside from a few minor distractions, they kept being replayed. Vacations. Dates. Whatever. The difference this time is that the memories were fond, kind of like remembering times with someone who was long deceased. Off an on all night. Until Harley Quinn called very late and kept me up to the wee hours.

There are moments in this life when you are so confident in the rightness of your actions, that not even for a second do you consider the option that you might be wrong.
D
Dawgs Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted By: doodler
I gotta ask, where did that line come from?

Jeep,

Apparently it was in Suicide Squad, but I don't remember that particular line. I came across it on a website.

I need to go back and watch it again. Not a bad movie...

Hey, did you know that there will be another movie (unrelated) that will feature Margot as Harley again?

D
D
Hey, did you know that there will be another movie (unrelated) that will feature Margot as Harley again?

Jeep,

Another movie with Margot as Harley? I don't know if I could survive the movie; I might have a heart attack. Margot plays that role perfectly.

D
Dawgs Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Quote:
Another movie with Margot as Harley? I don't know if I could survive the movie; I might have a heart attack. Margot plays that role perfectly.

Doodler,

It's called Gotham City Sirens. Will feature Harley Quinn, Catwoman, and Poison Ivy. I may just have to buy that one.

D
D
It's called Gotham City Sirens. Will feature Harley Quinn, Catwoman, and Poison Ivy. I may just have to buy that one.

Jeep,

Holy bad girl trio Batman, how'd I miss that? I'll have to pre-order the movie. I guess I'm attracted to villain women.

D
Dawgs Offline OP
OP Offline
D
[/quote]

Jeep,

Holy bad girl trio Batman, how'd I miss that? I'll have to pre-order the movie. I guess I'm attracted to villain women.

[/quote]

Doodler,

I've seen hints of who may play Poison Ivy and Catgirl, and if those are correct. Well, then I'm not sure I'd survivce it... Don't know when it's due out. But I will have to get me a copy. Right there with ya - villain women make it happen.

D
D
Jeep,

I'm making wild guesses; Rachelle Lefevre will be Poison Ivy and Eva Sinclair will be Catgirl.

D
Dawgs Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted By: doodler
Jeep,

I'm making wild guesses; Rachelle Lefevre will be Poison Ivy and Eva Sinclair will be Catgirl.

Holy hell, Doodler. If that happens I'm done. I'd change Sinclair (not a fan) out for Gemma Arterton or Seinna Miller..

Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard