Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 15 16
Hey Girl!!

Happy Easter! So what are you doing today?

When you can't make a decision because you are torn between your heart and your head, listen to the half with the brain.
psluke Offline OP
OP Offline
Taxes!

How about you?

Pam

"We must be willing to let go of the life we had planned
so as to have the life that is waiting for us"
Cleaning!! After being gone for a week, this place needs it. The kids are out with gfs families til later this afternoon. Then I guess, I'll be cooking!

When you can't make a decision because you are torn between your heart and your head, listen to the half with the brain.
S
S
Happy EAster Pam!

Even if it consists of doing taxes

My condolances on the loss of Jonah, but I think it happened in the best way possible. And the interactions with CHL that night sound really good.

You are stronger than you knew, right?

And as for the teeth brushing...we TRIED to do our cat's teeth, the vet highly suggests it...but they HATE it, and I hate it and it never gets done. They are three happy kitties though! (Even if our oldest girl is going a tad senile and yowling whenever she finds herself alone in a room)

Take good care of Pam this weekend...surely you can work in something more fun/relaxing than the taxes????

Shiny

psluke Offline OP
OP Offline
Quote:

Happy EAster Pam!

Hey Shiny,

Hope you had a great Easter!

Even if it consists of doing taxes

Taxes not done. No sign of CHL.

My condolances on the loss of Jonah, but I think it happened in the best way possible. And the interactions with CHL that night sound really good.

As long as he didn't suffer or I couldn't have got him somewhere quick enough to prevent his suffering I much prefer this to having to make a decision of when it was time to put him to sleep. I thought CHL and I had a pretty good evening. I really appreciated him and I hope I made that very clear to him. I thanked him for the thoughtfulness of the blanket and then later for all of his help.

You are stronger than you knew, right?

You got that right! I am still waiting on the total mental collapse to happen.

And as for the teeth brushing...we TRIED to do our cat's teeth, the vet highly suggests it...but they HATE it, and I hate it and it never gets done. They are three happy kitties though! (Even if our oldest girl is going a tad senile and yowling whenever she finds herself alone in a room)

I can't imagine brushing a cat's teeth! You gave me a laugh. How about the wipes they have out now that you just wipe their teeth with, might be something you could do. I have too much plaque built up right now and may eventually have a dental done on all but Breeze. Going to work on it myself first and see where I can get them too though. I don't like giving them the anesthetic for the dental and it is expensive!

Take good care of Pam this weekend...surely you can work in something more fun/relaxing than the taxes????

Does the kids and I turning the fireplace on and napping together in the family room count?

Shiny

Pam

Hey! Fireplace naps are the best!

Been thinking about that myself!

psluke Offline OP
OP Offline
These darn taxes are becoming a major problem. CHL brought tax software over Friday but didn't feel like installing it after we dug the grave and buried Jonah.

He wrote down amounts off of his 1099's from memory as he had forgotten to bring the paperwork.

He didn't make it back over the weekend and I got an e-mail this morning saying he didn't know if I wanted the tax software installed or not. That could go either way as I can do our taxes at my friends. But I'm not willing to do the taxes without seeing the papers. I don't know how to tell him that without offending him. Any thoughts for me here?

Is he doing some ASSuming or just so stressed over work he isn't hearing me? I swear I never once indicated I didn't want the tax software on. We discussed it being hard to load last year, his being tired and needing to get to work and that he would try to get back over this weekend to install it. Then he says he wasn't sure I wanted it installed?????

Pam

Pam,

Sending you warm hugs.

I'm sure Jonah drifted off gently.

I am catching up on your thread..but know that I'm thinking of you.

Hugs

PIB
psluke Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi PIB,

Thank you for that thought. I really hope that was the case.

Pam

psluke Offline OP
OP Offline
How would this be to post? That way less chance we have a misunderstanding.

Hi CHL,

My understanding of the plan on taxes when you left Friday night was, you were planning to try to make it back over this weekend to bring the 1099's and to install the software.

If you don't have time to install the software I understand. It is nice having it on the computer so if we need a back tax return for anything we can print it off. But not a problem to do at C's.

If you could just run 1099's over and check your paperwork I will try to get the taxes done so we don't need to file an extension. Not sure why you didn't want to file an extension and if we have too it isn't a problem.

Pam

Page 5 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 15 16

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard