Print Thread
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
A
Anchor Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Hi doodler

Thanks for the message.

I want to know this comes back to bite them. I want to know Karma is going to get them good. I am so fed up of being the one to suffer while they giggle in bed and make plans for the future.

I know I caused him pain in our time together, but so did he to me. And the pain he's caused me since WAY outstrips anything I ever did to him.

I am tired of waiting to heal. It's been 8 months now. The pain is with me all the time, bar a few minutes here and there when I can get my mind under control. And most times I can't concentrate on GAL etc because of the pain I'm in. Its like a massive cosmic joke at our expense. Isn't anyone else really tired of being kicked in the derriere by Life? I am totally losing it today.

Divorced and letting go.
A
Anchor Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Doodler - how do you know XW and OM think that of you? And how do you react to them? I have to see WH tomorrow and I know I should do what JujuB's advised, which is to mirror everything, but that is going to be HARD given than I have a soul and he's a lying piece of heartless scum.

Divorced and letting go.
D
D
Originally Posted By: 2016sux
Doodler - how do you know XW and OM think that of you?

My XW told me that they'd made my diagnosis. After all, I was completely irrational about their "special friendship."

Originally Posted By: 2016sux
And how do you react to them?

I'd just ignore their bullsh*t. They're living in their own special world and there's nothing you can do to change that. Just let it roll off of you and into the sewer where it belongs.

I did play into the psycho thing just a bit. Last summer, I attended a weekly public event that the OM also attended. I'd walk up to him and loudly give him back-handed compliments like, "You're looking buff; those abs are awesome!" He's a fat slob and that embarrassed the h3ll out of him and it was a lot of fun. If I'm going to be diagnosed as a psychopath, I might as well be one.

D
D
Quote:
I did play into the psycho thing just a bit. Last summer, I attended a weekly public event that the OM also attended. I'd walk up to him and loudly give him back-handed compliments like, "You're looking buff; those abs are awesome!" He's a fat slob and that embarrassed the h3ll out of him and it was a lot of fun. If I'm going to be diagnosed as a psychopath, I might as well be one.

Oh man, I'm dying. I couldn't say that about the OM in my case as he had that kind of physique. I just had to go psycho the other way. But he got the drift.

There are moments in this life when you are so confident in the rightness of your actions, that not even for a second do you consider the option that you might be wrong.
D
D
Originally Posted By: Jeep74
I just had to go psycho the other way. But he got the drift.

Jeep,

The first time I saw the OM, post separation, I went psycho the other way (I couldn't help myself). I was like a heat seeking missile. Unfortunately, there was a cop nearby. That set the stage for my antics later on; he knew I wouldn't hesitate to take care of any issues that might arise, so I could heckle him with impunity. I was compelled to take full advantage of any opportunities that arose.

D
D
Doodler,

I think that's a completely normal reaction in our case. I didn't too far, just told him that I'd break his legs. And meant it.

There are moments in this life when you are so confident in the rightness of your actions, that not even for a second do you consider the option that you might be wrong.
D
D
Originally Posted By: Jeep74
And meant it.

Jeep,

I understand. They can see the look on your face and your demeanor; there no question that it'll end badly for them.

You're psycho. wink

D
D
BAHAHA. Just that once, sir. Just that once.

G
G
I m sorry for all your are going through, I've been there.

I'll keep this short and sweet. I did not meet my ex's affair partner for years, until after they were married. I was worried I would go nuts on her. The first time I met her was me handing my 3 and half year old daughter to her, because my e had surgery and couldn't come down the stairs. I was as nice as pie. Time went on and I had to see her for my daughter's big events.

To this day, I am cordial to her. What am I going to do? I actually got tricked into having dinner with them tonight. It's not really what I want to do with my Friday night, but I am doing it for D9.

I could only imagine that my ex must have painted me pretty poorly for her to be ok with having an affair with a married man with a baby on the way. I can tell, she is affected by the fact that I am not what he made me out to be and I am a great woman and mother. I live with that satisfaction, and she has to live with a cheater.

Hang in there. I've gone through it all, it's been almost 9 years and I went from a mess who was a scared brand new mom who's husband left her for another woman to being a strong independent, not bitter, and happy and healthy woman. Do your self a favor and stop inflicting your own pain by snooping. That's slowing down the healing process:)

G
G
I will tell you this funny part. The first time we all went out to dinner together was at my D's pre school graduation. His sister and husband were there too, and his father and GF I think. It was at a hibachi table. She sat on one side of ex, she sat on other, but she was on the end of the table. Ex was eating off my plate because he knows what I don't like, and he would put on my plate what I did like. She was barely in the conversation and she looked PISSED.

I took a little satisfaction from that.

Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard