Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
D
Dawgs Offline OP
OP Offline
D
You're killing me, Doodler laugh laugh laugh

There are moments in this life when you are so confident in the rightness of your actions, that not even for a second do you consider the option that you might be wrong.
Originally Posted By: Jeep74
But then again, I have all ideas that it was either put during the midst of her affair of after she was outed and trying to find stuff on me.

Yeah, for what reason or benefit would she try to destroy you (more than she already had with the A)? Is it to get more $ or custody (which she doesn't care about)...

Also, does it really matter at this point?

D
Dawgs Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Hi 10!

I think it may have been put there as justification (remember, her mind works differently). Reason, she had opened my phone and screenshot one of my contacts and sent it to the OM. When confronted, she replied that she thought I was messing around to.

There are moments in this life when you are so confident in the rightness of your actions, that not even for a second do you consider the option that you might be wrong.
D
Dawgs Offline OP
OP Offline
D
And, you're right. At this point it doesn't matter. I just found it funny, I guess.

It's a good thing I didn't have a customer on the phone, I literally burst out laughing. And if one of those organizations was listening, then maybe you're a whole lot more fun than your wife was giving you credit for. Lol

M:41 H:43
T:26yrs M:19 yrs
S:15 D1:14 D2:9
Living together but separated
D
Dawgs Offline OP
OP Offline
D
laugh

Why thank you, Chewie. So I have been told...

Also, if it were one of those organizations, they might be using something a little smaller, less obvious, than a Radio Shack recorder.

D
Dawgs Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Bahaha. Ya'll are killing me today

D
Dawgs Offline OP
OP Offline
D
You know, in my discussions with a friend, I find that I can look back on the great dates with my ex and not feel sad. I guess that's a good thing, no?

It really is. Keep it up.

- Chewie

M:41 H:43
T:26yrs M:19 yrs
S:15 D1:14 D2:9
Living together but separated
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard