Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
I
ImAwake Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Last thread: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2696874&page=1
It's been a while. I suppose you could say things have taken a turn for the worse. I had been falling for temp checks repeatedly, because I was not recognizing them as such. Now she is sort of out of the house. She sleeps at one of "our friends" house, as in I don't know which friend she is staying with. This friend says she doesn't want me to know, because I would be mad at her. Pretty silly, but I really don't know how W is presenting the situation. Anyway, W has to take care of the kids so she comes in the morning and leaves shortly after I get home. She wants to find a place so she can have the kids stay with her, but there really is no way financially she can do this. So I'm stuck seeing her everyday which has been challenging.
I'm GALing fairly well. I'm having fun with the kids and hanging out with my D14 a lot. I'm looking into new business opportunities, eating good food, going to the gym when I can (I'm getting pretty fit!), bought some new clothes (two pant sizes down!). Good stuff.
I've been doing personal journalling through the tough times which seems to be helping. I'll try to post more when I can.

S
S
Did you ever read the book?

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
I
ImAwake Offline OP
OP Offline
I
No I didn't. I'm going to the book store this weekend to see if they have it. If not I'll order it online.

I
ImAwake Offline OP
OP Offline
I
We are supposed to discuss money tomorrow, potentially splitting up some of the bills. W is pretty delusional about how things "should" be. She wants me to pay half of the bills and all of our over priced rent for the house which the family is staying. It's comical how off her thinking is. She started to text me about it yesterday saying she would not agree to "anything ridiculous", as if I am the unreasonable one. I reminded her that we would talk about it tomorrow, but I added that she would not be getting extra money for her pocket just for "moving out" by herself. No response. I think it might be sinking in, but no need to mind read, off I go! smile

I
ImAwake Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Oh I forgot to mention. I got a night job to keep busy, so my income has increased. This is the reason she thinks I should pay more or everything. I won't get into details of her work, but she has loads of free time all day/night to do as she pleases. I could go on, but to sum it up...she is lazy with everything in her life.

I
ImAwake Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Well it looks like she is going nasty about financial things. She came in yesterday telling me what she was going to stop paying. W had no intention of coming to an agreement, it will be her way or nothing else. She supposedly put her 30 days notice in (which I know is a lie) and so she feels as though she is not responsible for rent, utilities, etc starting when she "moved out". She says she's not living here although she's here everyday for most of the day to "take care of the kids". Beside that her children are involved, not just me. I can't believe the type of person she has become. It makes me sick.
Seems like things are about to get messy.

I
ImAwake Offline OP
OP Offline
I
I wish there was a way in my situation to go totally dark! I have so many positive things going on in my life, yet a simple message or comment W makes sticks with me. I keep having to remind myself how good things are and how good they will get with or without her.

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard