Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
Esame #2713216 10/30/16 05:54 PM
R
R
Such a positive post. So much strength and wit. So glad and pleased to hear that you had a good weekend. Enjoy your new blender.

Rouky #2713219 10/30/16 06:28 PM
K
Kyh Offline
K
Glad to read you had a good weekend. Thank you for posting the 12 points! They are going in my phone notes for those days I need to read through my reminders.

Kyh #2713287 10/31/16 07:43 AM
E
Esame Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Thank you Rouky and Kyh, I appreciate your support.

Today is the first day of half term, and we stated the break on the wrong foot. D2 has really high temperature and is really poorly. She is totally klingy, and I have to spend most of my time with her. Which must be hard on the boys, so I thought it would be easier if H came home to help with the boys. So I made the mistake of calling. I got some new level of apathy in return, so I very quickly suggested that if he is not able to come he could always be on standby in case baby gets worse. He chose the second option and I think I salvaged the situation. Clearly my definition of "important" is different to his.

Anyway, I'm taking the baby to see the doctor later, hopefully she is just teething or something. Poor little mite is really suffering today frown

"There's nothing sadder than a conman conning himself"

“There is freedom waiting for you,
On the breezes of the sky,
And you ask "What if I fall?"
Oh but my darling,
What if you fly?”

-Erin Hanson

Esame #2713333 10/31/16 10:37 AM
job Offline
I hope the little one is feeling better soon.

job #2713343 10/31/16 11:07 AM
E
Esame Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Thanks Job

We came back from the doctor and it seems like it is a throat infection. She is ok, but refuses to take anything for the temperature so it's a constant battle!

H called to ask if I'm coping, and if I needed any help. I said we've already been to the doctor, so I'll be absolutely fine on my own. And then I thanked him for his support.

We are getting ready to go trick or treating with the children, let's hope baby lets them enjoy it all confused

Oh but my darling,
What if you fly?”

-Erin Hanson

Esame #2713637 11/01/16 01:35 PM
R
R
How is your daughter today Esame? Regarding H's apathy I'm realising day by day that men can dissociate one thing from another. Unfortunately they aren't built the same way as us! There is nothing we can do about it.

Keep soldiering on as you are doing a great job.
(((((Hugs)))))

Rouky #2713647 11/01/16 02:47 PM
P
P
Hi esame,
Hope your daughter is feeling better today and you all were able to enjoy your Halloween. It's pretty special for the young ones.

wishing you a lovely day!

Me- 30's H- 40's
T-10 M-5
I moved out b/c he wanted space- June 15
D filed by H: September 16
Pax_luv #2713648 11/01/16 02:53 PM
job Offline
How is the little one doing today? Feeling any better? Did the other children and you survive the Halloween festivities?

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
job #2713700 11/01/16 06:27 PM
E
Esame Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Thank you Rouky, Feyth and Job for your visit. The little one is much better today. I hate complaining about the kids, I love my children more than anything in the world, but it is so hard at the moment. S10 wants time alone and gets upset so easily, S8 has turned clingy and is scared of everything and D2 is pretty demanding too. I'm not sure if it is a reaction to H being less at home, or it is me being emotionally drained and that having an impact on how I react to the kids.

Anyway, rant over. Last night was good, the boys had a great time. D2 was struggling at first but after some candy everything got better for her. The pictures look funny in a way, she has purple-red eyes from the high temperature, she looks like she has make up on, but really it is how poorly she was.

H called first thing in the morning. He wanted to check how D2 was doing. I was very pleasant and polite, also I thanked him for his concern. Cannot believe that it I have to thank my children's father for calling to check on his kids. Not much else has happened, I feel like I've been chasing my tail all day. Thankfully tomorrow is my appointment with my therapist person, I truly need that.

Sorry I have not been around any threads, hopefully tomorrow will be a better day

Oh but my darling,
What if you fly?”

-Erin Hanson

Esame #2713891 11/02/16 01:03 PM
E
Esame Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Today was my second session with my "Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner". Apparently I need more help than she can offer so they are going to refer me to counselling. It's better to get the right help I suppose, but while I'm waiting for the referral I cannot see the current practitioner either. Which I was a little upset about. On a more positive note they recommended a few books and websites so I have those to help me for now.

H came to look after the kids for an hour so that I could go to the appointment. It was a very brief visit, probably for the best. Nice surprise for the kids though.

I'm not sure if I'm coping that well at the moment, I guess I'm really really tired. I might try to take some time off for me this weekend if H comes home.

Oh but my darling,
What if you fly?”

-Erin Hanson

Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard