Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
UPDATE:

me and Mr. Eharmony have moved on to texting. He is so freaking funny. I am smiling at my phone again.

I mentioned I had plans last Saturday and he made a joke saying "so, where are we going Saturday?" I told him I am free Friday, but he could come to the winery and met all my friends, but he's probably not ready to get thrown to the fire yet"

He said "throw me to the fire, I'll put my big girl panties on"

I'm impressed already.

G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
plans "next" Saturday.Ugh

D
D
Ginger,

You should ask him to wear a thong instead.

U
U
I likeee the sound of this Eharmony guy. At the very least, he has you laughing..YAY!!!

But, yea, he's gotta be good enough for you...or boots will be involved. You go high, Eric..I go low....hee hee.

G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
We spoke on the phone for 4 hours last night. And while it was, ok, some things were off for me. I question what it is. Maybe u less I get the feeling like I had with you know who it won't be good enough. We plan to go on a date though. He may not be the one, but then again, it doesn't mean there isn't anyone who could be the one. I'm getting the feeling like I want to retreat back into my comfy little spot again. Busy myself with my new gym routine ( which is paying off already after one week) school, and child. Maybe it's just safer there. Sometimes I wish I could be one of those people who dates whoever. But for me, that someone really has to be special. I can't just be with anyone.

Today at D9's game I sat with ex and his wife and his mother. I was going to dunk in donuts to get coffee and I asked her if she would like anything. She tried to give me money but I refused. I guess she took it as a gesture to tell me all about her new job, give me her business card, talk about all the perks of her new company and she wouldn't shut up. I joked and said to ex " she's really getting spoiled at work, you have a high standard to keep up with" ( I couldn't help myself) ex rolled his eyes and his wife laughed.

Then I guess his wife asked for a pretzel from the snack stand and he got it for her, handed it to her and says " looks like your walk was for nothing today" ( she's a large woman) . I almost choked on my coffee.

I really have no clue what's in store for me. I didn't think I would have to love and lose yet again and I don't know that even after 8 years I was ready for that again. But are we really ever ready for that?

For now I'm just going to go with the flow and enjoy my life, even through the pain. And through the weirdness.

Hey, I've got my daughter who hugged me so hard today and said " mom, I never want to be without you even for a minute" I feel the same way about her

J
J
Originally Posted By: Ginger1

Then I guess his wife asked for a pretzel from the snack stand and he got it for her, handed it to her and says " looks like your walk was for nothing today" ( she's a large woman) . I almost choked on my coffee.

I choked on my late night hotdog. Naughty me. Naughty naughty me. For snacking on the hotdog. Not for choking.

I love the love and affection betwn you and your D.

(((Ginger)))

You can call me Dory/ Grl.

As a wise fish once sang,"Just keep swimming!"

It's no use to go back to yesterday because I was a different person then.
V
V
Ginger

RL has my schedule for NY.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
OH Grl, I am sorry I made you choke on your late night pleasure! It was hilarious. I am evil and it made my day. And thank you, I'm going to eat up all the affection I can get until she becomes and agsty teen who hates me.

V- I'm be seeing RL this weekend and if I could possibly make it one of the days, it would be an honor to meet you!

So, I had my cousin over for dinner tonight. She dropped a HUGE bomb on me. All I know is bad marriages and affairs are everywhere. I've barely processed it. I think everything I ever believed about marriage was pretty much wrong. I feel like I have been so naïve about making marriages work.

Ahhhhh. I don't even know anymore.

G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Ok, im going out on a limb here and risking someone seeing this..... But I have to one tell and I'm busting at the seams......

My married cousin is having an affair with a married man who is 22 years older than her.

My head is spinning a bit with the bombs people close to me are dropping on me lately.

I can't even eat Halloween candy today.

One more piece of advice I'm looking for because I am so messed up in the head: ex comes to trick or treat with us and D9's friends. His wife never comes. Because I never wanted it. Not that I want it now, but do I invite her or just say yes if ex asks?

I just can't today. Thank god I'm off from work

W
W
When you know the pain that cheating causes it's even more difficult to hear that someone you know is doing it! It brings back your own painful memories. Sad that people still think that cheating is the way to bring happiness. Love doesn't grow out of deceit...that's my take anyway.

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard